McDonalds Breakfast Buffet??

Author
tdog
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 1
2004/10/25 10:02:06 (permalink)

McDonalds Breakfast Buffet??

Here's the deal. When I was on a family road trip 15 years ago, we stopped at an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet at mcdonalds somewhere enroute from Kentucky to Denver, maybe. Then 8 years ago, I saw it again. There was a billboard that advertised for it, but we didn't stop. My boyfriend doesn't believe such a place exists. We were discussing the topic with friends the other night, and someone at the party remembers such a place, but no one can remember where it is, or if it still exists. I'd really like to win the argument with my boyfriend, but more importantly, we'd like to stop there on our upcoming road trip if it's still around. I've discussed this with McD's headquarters, but they said due to the independent ownership of each store, that they'd have no way of knowing. HAS ANY ONE HEARD OF THIS?? Any info would be great! I love McDonald's breakfast! -tdog
PS: I'm thinking it was along 64 in Kentucky, Indiana or Illinois, or maybe off of 84 in missouri or kansas?? I was too young to really know.

30 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1