Jack's Old South (Terrible)

Author
BigMan
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 5
2004/12/31 17:24:23 (permalink)

Jack's Old South (Terrible)

Jack's Old South is slacking!!...We are big BBQ fans and love to try new things. We had heard of Jack's Old South on Food Network and decided to stop in on the way back home to try it. We went inside and sat down, to begin with, the waitress was very rude and she acted like she didn't want to be there. We asked her if they had ribs, her reply was "Nope"...with no other explanation. This took place today which is Friday, (which is supposed to be rib day). Disappointed, we decided to try the pulled pork. A few minutes later the waitress returned with our order. The pulled pork was cold, served with a few cold Ore Ida french fries. I was not impressed with the meat nor the BBQ sauce. I think Mr. Mixon needs to invest some of his winnings into "Jack's Old South". The place is filthy, the service is bad and the food is not good either. I have no doubt that Mr. Mixon is a good BBQ cook himself, but if I were him, I think I would reconsider putting my name on "Jack's Old South" and avertising on the interstate that it is world champion BBQ.

28 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1