The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

Ben and Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie Ice Cream

steedoww3

• Total Posts: 21
Ben and Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie Ice Cream Wed, 03/30/05 11:46 PM (permalink)
Has anyone had this stuff? My mom buys it once in a while... and it is definitly one of my top 5 flavors ever...who else like it?

Pwingsx

• Total Posts: 2170
    RE: Ben and Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie Ice Cream Thu, 03/31/05 1:51 AM (permalink)
    I've never heard of this one. Is it vanilla ice cream with chunks of cookie?

I had some chunky monkey last night. My dog likes it too. Of course, he doesn't get the chocolate chunks, and not too much of the ice cream as bananas aren't good for puppers, but what he gets, he loves!

I still think their Bailey's is the best.

Lucky Bishop

• Total Posts: 1049
      RE: Ben and Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie Ice Cream Thu, 03/31/05 3:33 AM (permalink)
      It's a cinnamon ice cream with cookies and a fudge ribbon. Pretty good, but of their new flavors, I'm personally all about the strawberry cheesecake, formerly known as Primary Berry Graham. It's the finest strawberry cheesecake ice cream I've ever had, and since strawberry cheesecake is one of my all-time favorite ice cream flavors, I'm having to be very careful about how I parcel it out to myself.

4fish

• Total Posts: 214
        RE: Ben and Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie Ice Cream Thu, 03/31/05 3:24 PM (permalink)
        I just picked up a new one last night called Chocolate Therapy. It's chocolate ice cream with chocolate cookies and a ribbon of chocolate pudding ice cream. I haven't tried it yet. I'm saving it for the next time I come home from work needing therapy!

speechpeach

• Total Posts: 239
          RE: Ben and Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie Ice Cream Sat, 04/2/05 2:16 PM (permalink)
          I saw the oatmeal cookie ice cream but did not buy it, bought a Kroger reduced fat coffee mocha stuff that tasted awful, totally without a coffee "kick" or a taste that I was anticipating. I love strawberry cheesecake ice cream, and need to try ben and jerry's. I was reading somewhere that ben & jerrys does the free ice cream thing on April 19th....too bad that it is a 40 minute drive for me to a shop and I already have plans for that night.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 2 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
            • No New Messages
            • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
            • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
            • Locked w/ New Messages
            • Locked w/o New Messages
            • Read Message
            • Post New Thread
            • Reply to message
            • Post New Poll
            • Submit Vote
            • Post reward post
            • Delete my own posts
            • Delete my own threads
            • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
            What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com