The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

Dinosaur BBQ, Syracuse, NY

Cosmos

• Total Posts: 1448
Dinosaur BBQ, Syracuse, NY Sat, 03/1/03 11:54 AM (permalink)
I've promised to stop bugging the Sterns to pay a visit to the Dinosaur, so I'll turn my attention to the rest of you out there!

If you ever find yourself in Central NY, by all means make your way to Syracuse and follow the hickory smoke to some great BBQ (there's a review on this site). I recommend a lunch meal for your first visit. Its less crowded (and less smokey) at lunch. The menu is a little less adventuresome, but the basics are all there and they're all awsome. Ribs, pulled pork, brisket, chicken, smoked turkey,catfish, chili, burgers, BBQ beans, black beans, killer soups, wild specials, smart-ass waitresses...its all there.

Dinner is almost always crowded, but the menu is expanded and the specials are very creative. You can stay for a live blues band nearly every night. They have a second and larger place in Rochester. The food there is great, but the waitresses aren't nearly as much fun.

If you haven't been there yet, check-out their web-site (dinobbq.com) for a better feel (and no, I'm not a paid shill, just a huge fan).If you have been there, what'd ya think?

Well if you'll excuse me, I'm heading there now for my weekly bowl of potato chorizo soup.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com