Question for Today's KFC employees...

Author
aaaaaa
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 10
2005/05/08 21:01:50 (permalink)

Question for Today's KFC employees...

Call me ignorant, but this question has always been on my mind, as I have worked in the food industry for the majority of my life.

Does the chicken come preprepared before it is prepared by the staff at QFC? I mean is it frozen, preseasoned etc?, or does the staff actually prepare it in the mix?

I would think that it would be the first, as it would be to easy for an employee to "walk" with a sample of the product, and pass it along to a lab or something.

I personally don't think that the recipe is even worth stealing. I think back in the seventies that it tasted a whole lot better. Maybe back then , the recipe was a little different, and I think that maybe the secret herb is now being smoked up by the current KFC employees, instead of going into the seasoning mix.

WE do have a KFC here in Tacoma Wa, that has the look and the feel of real fine dining, with all of the trappings. The over all experience is great, the employees are prompt, and polite, the food is good. It even has a dining area that has the feel of being in the South Amazon.(Full of plants, ala greenhouse style). The overall dining experience still keeps me a fan of the Colonel's.

Troy,
http://coogsfinest.com

13 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1