Thai Cuisine

Author
pappy
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 47
2005/06/12 18:11:05 (permalink)

Thai Cuisine

While we were in Clearwater, we were privileged to find a small, but very well appointed Thai Restaurant. It is called "Thai Coconuts" and is located on Missouri Avenue in Clearwater. I have been looking through all of my things to find the little notebook where I wrote down many of the meals we had while on vacation, but that little black bugger has disappeared with all of the names of the various dishes were enjoyed while there along with the prices of these meals.

Anyway, since we were so impressed with the impeccable service and the fact that the prices were easy on the pocket, well I figured I might as well enter my comments here. The meal that I enjoyed was a "Duck with a nice medium spicey curry sauce" that was served with lightly steamed cabbage. It was "to die for". We also had spring rolls that were quite good. The meal was served with a nice chicken based soup with a smattering of rice and green onion... Pappy order a nice "Crusted Salmon Filet" that was served with a mixture of nicely steamed vegetables. I gave his a "taste" and it too was delicious.

We were told that it is a family run restaurant and that they are indeed transplanted from Thailand.

Both meals came to less than $25.00 and we walked (or should I say waddled) out very satisfied with our meal, and with the wonderful service. We shall pay them a visit when we return in November.

Blessings,
Mrs. Pappy

12 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1