Imagination Needed

Author
Greyghost
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1336
2005/08/26 22:05:58 (permalink)

Imagination Needed

I do not know if I should be posting here as I am not a Restaurant Professional. But and it is a big but indeed, why can't Restaurant Professionals cater properly to vegetarians? I am not a vegetarian, I will eat anything that walks, crawls, swims, slithers, flies or shows any sign of being an edible ani-mule. I am not a problem in that regard. I am married however and my wife is a vegetarian. Ahh...you already see the problem.

This makes travel a little bit problematic as my wife tires of the same old salads, veggie burgers and pasta dishes that parade as vegetarian. I do not see why any restaurant can't provide a wonderful selection of vegetarian meals, all it takes is a little bit of imagination.

I am sure I am not alone in trying to find an adequate restaurant that will satisfy both of our needs. Most restaurants already have the materials on hand to do incredible vegetarian meals. You don't have to do anything extra, just employ some imagination and that doesn't cost anything extra.

If you come up with a few spectacular vegetarian dishes your profit margin will soar as grateful patrons will be happy to pay even an inflated price for a good meal that did not cost you that much to produce. Think about it.

9 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1