Dallas Steakhouses

Author
The Travelin Man
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 3732
2005/09/11 01:28:30 (permalink)

Dallas Steakhouses

I know Dallas has a number of restaurants -- I have heard that statistic that they have more restaurants per capita than anywhere else in the country -- and there are surely enough that it is believable.

In particular, I am looking for information on a place called "GF Prime." It came up in a citysearch listing -- and I have found citysearch to be a little hit and miss.

I know where to go in Dallas to empty my wallet on a slab of beef -- Three Forks or Bob's; and I am familiar with the small chains like Capital Grille, Ruth's Chris, etc.; and I am familiar with the regional chains that we don't have here in Florida, like Saltgrass and TX Land and Cattle Co.

GF Prime, though, I am not familiar with. I have no opposition to laying down some good coin for a good steak -- Luger's is one of my benchmarks, though, so if it is that expensive, it better be that good. I have also done Ringside in Portland, Smith and Wollensky in NYC, and City Hall (not sure that's the name) in Scottsdale. Is this of that ilk, or is it more like a glorified Outback?

I am also open to other suggestions in Dallas. I have read the other threads, so if you have some new additions or something that might not have been mentioned before, I would be most grateful.

Thanks,
Steve

18 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1