The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

New Concession Trailer

cowboy bob 2

• Total Posts: 101
New Concession Trailer Sun, 10/9/05 9:21 PM (permalink)
Hi All, I just got my new trailer delivered today, yes on a sunday too. It is a 8.5x20, Spent the day painting the wood inside, Kiltz first then white tomorrow, then Lacquer, Our code says a washable surface. No chips or flakes. But in the 8.5x8 kitchen all will be stainless steel. Next to install a 115 electric system and a 240 volt w/100amp box. then lay a new floor. Will send picts to anyone who wants them to follow my build-ins. Hope to have it finished by xmas. I started out with an E-Z UP then a 6x10, and I remodled it twice. added 2 ft first then addl. 3ft., I just hope this will be my last one and it is big enough. As I was painting the inside today, People came by to look and said they were hungry, so I made them some food. Hey I made enough to buy the Kiltz paint. Besides I said if you want food you have to paint, they did.
Later Cowboy Bob 2
PS I put the new one next to the old one. All the stuff will come out of the old one and I will sell the shell, Later.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com