The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

IHOP Monster Burger

Z66 Butch

• Total Posts: 198
IHOP Monster Burger Tue, 11/8/05 11:48 PM (permalink)
Of all places to get a GREAT BURGER! I am somewhat of a burger gourmet, I do not like chicken or most things with chicken in it. When we go to lunch I usually order a burger and fries. I like the Applebees burgers and have tried burgers at most chains and several local restaurants.

So a few months ago we were visiting our daughter near Cookeville, Tennessee and had the chance to take our 16 year old granddaughter out for lunch. She wanted to go to IHOP because she loves their chicken strips. I spotted the monster cheeseburger on the menu and knew that I had to try it. I will just say this: It is the BEST cheeseburger I have ever had! Yes I have had Max & Erma's and some of the others that claim to be the best but this burger tops them all IMHO!

There were two very large patties and two kinds of cheese. The tomatoes, pickles onions and mayo were on the side and I never put them on the burger. I was one of the largest burgers I have ever ate but the taste of the beef was what made it. We have stopped a couple of times at other IHOPS and I have tried the burgers there, they are all that good!

Sounds strange doesn't it? A great burger at a pancake house. Try it and see if you agree that it is one of the BEST burgers out there!

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com