Hot!12th Annual Jersey Hot Dog Tour - Sept 12th , 2015 - past trip reports

Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1886
2005/11/10 18:32:08 (permalink)

12th Annual Jersey Hot Dog Tour - Sept 12th , 2015 - past trip reports

Hello all ,
(ADDED Aug 20th 2015) Greetings all , We have two motorcoaches again for the 12 th Annual NJ Hot Dog Tour Sat Sept 12th .Email me at to hop onboard or the Hot Dog Nation FB page
(ADDED Sept 23rd 2014 ) We have scheduled the 12th Annual for next year Sat Sept 12th 2015 . Feel free to go to Hot Dog Nation page on Facebook to keep up to date with all the past trip reports and reviews of stops
(ADDED Aug 29th 2014 ) We have added a 2nd Motorcoach to the 11th Annual NJ Hot Dog Tour with about 15 swats left on the 2nd bus . Actor Victor Matera from The Godfather 2 , Scarface and Goodfellas will be joining the group , wmail or message me to hop onboard - Benzee
(ADDED Feb 10th 2014 )  The 11 th Annual NJ Hot  Dog Tour is Sat Sept 13th , 2014 , email or PM for reservations . One motorcoach will again sell out by June . Don't wait to  hop onboard
(ADDED Nov 21st , 2012 ) The 10th annual Tour is Sat Sept 21st 2013 , email or pm for reservations and info . One motorcoach this coming year wll sell out quickly .
(ADDED March 18th , 2012 ) The 9th Annual tour is scheduled for Sat Sept 22nd , 2012 , email or pm me for more info and reservations .  Two motorcoaches , seven stops , this will sell out again
(ADDED Jan 3rd , 2011 ) The 8th Annual tour is scheduled for Sat Sept 24th , 2011 . email  or pm me for info and reservations . We have two motorcoaches reserved and they will sell out based on the response already . Thanks Benzee
( ADDED Feb 23rd , 2010 ) The 7th Annual tour is scheduled , feel free to pm or email me for more info or interest in other tours . Go straight to last page to post info or requests  . Benzee

(ADDED June 1st , 2009 ) Hello everyone . This is the beginning of an amazing thread that will show you our hot dog tours and meets . As I will be retiring in mid july , anyone that would like to get together for a mini meet feel free to email or pm me on here .

( ADDED NOV 11TH , 2007 This is the first post in what has become an amazing thread on Hot Dog Tours and meets . I know some of you try to read the first to last , enjoy , but for most up to date info go to the last page or two to find out what we are up to )

There is a lot of interest in organizing a Western Jersey Hot dog Tour in the Spring of 06 . I had originally posted under the Food Misc. section , but I think it is better served here.

Establishments are up for discussion , but it would appear that Hot Dog Johnnys and Charlies Pool Room will be on the list .

I will looking into a motorcoach with lavatory or a school bus for this one also .

I was hoping for last Sat. in April - that too up for discussion.

Any thoughts feel free to post .

post edited by Benzee - 2015/08/20 23:38:48

1292 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2015 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1