Hot!11th Annual Jersey Hot Dog Tour - Sept 13th , 2014 - past trip reports

Author
Benzee
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1873
2005/11/10 18:32:08 (permalink)

11th Annual Jersey Hot Dog Tour - Sept 13th , 2014 - past trip reports

Hello all ,
(ADDED Feb 10th 2014 )  The 11 th Annual NJ Hot  Dog Tour is Sat Sept 13th , 2014 , email or PM for reservations . One motorcoach will again sell out by June . Don't wait to  hop onboard
(ADDED Nov 21st , 2012 ) The 10th annual Tour is Sat Sept 21st 2013 , email or pm for reservations and info . One motorcoach this coming year wll sell out quickly .
 (ADDED March 18th , 2012 ) The 9th Annual tour is scheduled for Sat Sept 22nd , 2012 , email or pm me for more info and reservations .  Two motorcoaches , seven stops , this will sell out again
(ADDED Jan 3rd , 2011 ) The 8th Annual tour is scheduled for Sat Sept 24th , 2011 . email  or pm me for info and reservations . We have two motorcoaches reserved and they will sell out based on the response already . Thanks Benzee
 ( ADDED Feb 23rd , 2010 ) The 7th Annual tour is scheduled , feel free to pm or email me for more info or interest in other tours . Go straight to last page to post info or requests  . Benzee

(ADDED June 1st , 2009 ) Hello everyone . This is the beginning of an amazing thread that will show you our hot dog tours and meets . As I will be retiring in mid july , anyone that would like to get together for a mini meet feel free to email or pm me on here .

( ADDED NOV 11TH , 2007 This is the first post in what has become an amazing thread on Hot Dog Tours and meets . I know some of you try to read the first to last , enjoy , but for most up to date info go to the last page or two to find out what we are up to )

There is a lot of interest in organizing a Western Jersey Hot dog Tour in the Spring of 06 . I had originally posted under the Food Misc. section , but I think it is better served here.

Establishments are up for discussion , but it would appear that Hot Dog Johnnys and Charlies Pool Room will be on the list .

I will looking into a motorcoach with lavatory or a school bus for this one also .

I was hoping for last Sat. in April - that too up for discussion.

Any thoughts feel free to post .

Benzee

post edited by Benzee - 2014/02/10 14:26:13

1280 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1