The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

11th Annual Jersey Hot Dog Tour - Sept 13th , 2014 - past trip reports

Benzee

• Total Posts: 1872
11th Annual Jersey Hot Dog Tour - Sept 13th , 2014 - past trip reports Thu, 11/10/05 6:32 PM (permalink)
Hello all ,
(ADDED Feb 10th 2014 )  The 11 th Annual NJ Hot  Dog Tour is Sat Sept 13th , 2014 , email or PM for reservations . One motorcoach will again sell out by June . Don't wait to  hop onboard
(ADDED Nov 21st , 2012 ) The 10th annual Tour is Sat Sept 21st 2013 , email or pm for reservations and info . One motorcoach this coming year wll sell out quickly .
 (ADDED March 18th , 2012 ) The 9th Annual tour is scheduled for Sat Sept 22nd , 2012 , email or pm me for more info and reservations .  Two motorcoaches , seven stops , this will sell out again
(ADDED Jan 3rd , 2011 ) The 8th Annual tour is scheduled for Sat Sept 24th , 2011 . email  or pm me for info and reservations . We have two motorcoaches reserved and they will sell out based on the response already . Thanks Benzee
 ( ADDED Feb 23rd , 2010 ) The 7th Annual tour is scheduled , feel free to pm or email me for more info or interest in other tours . Go straight to last page to post info or requests  . Benzee

(ADDED June 1st , 2009 ) Hello everyone . This is the beginning of an amazing thread that will show you our hot dog tours and meets . As I will be retiring in mid july , anyone that would like to get together for a mini meet feel free to email or pm me on here .

( ADDED NOV 11TH , 2007 This is the first post in what has become an amazing thread on Hot Dog Tours and meets . I know some of you try to read the first to last , enjoy , but for most up to date info go to the last page or two to find out what we are up to )

There is a lot of interest in organizing a Western Jersey Hot dog Tour in the Spring of 06 . I had originally posted under the Food Misc. section , but I think it is better served here.

Establishments are up for discussion , but it would appear that Hot Dog Johnnys and Charlies Pool Room will be on the list .

I will looking into a motorcoach with lavatory or a school bus for this one also .

I was hoping for last Sat. in April - that too up for discussion.

Any thoughts feel free to post .

Benzee

<message edited by Benzee on Mon, 02/10/14 2:26 PM>

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 2 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com