The Ranchifacation of America

Author
Cornbread
Hamburger
  • Total Posts : 53
2005/11/19 23:26:49 (permalink)

The Ranchifacation of America

Greetings from the Gulf Coast. Brand new here to the forum (and what an awesome one it is).

Anyway, I am an executive chef and work for one of the world's largest contract company and my new assignments is in campus dining and I am just blown away on how much Ranch Dressing we go through in one day and what these students are using it for. I've seen them put it on Steak, our wonderful blackend fish, vegetables and "sigh" in soup.

I've gotten to the point where I've thrown my hands in the air and just want to stop even seasoning anything as these "Ranch Hounds" (what my staff calls them)wouldn't know the difference anyway.

Or maybe I could rig up a 50 gallon drum with hoses coming out of it and just let them do ranch bongs or ranch stances.

The kicker is the other day a lady at the school told me she bought a beautiful piece of salmon and marinated in Ranch!!!!! arghhhhhh the humanity!!!!!!

Can someone please help me understand where everyone's taste buds went to and are they lying in the bottom of an empty gallon jug of Ranch Dressing?

77 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Trial Version 5.1