Restaurant Website?

Author
bobmaucher
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 1
2005/12/16 15:48:45 (permalink)

Restaurant Website?

I knew of a restaurant nearby that had been open for a few years now, but I had never visisted. I searched the web for their website, and found that they had none. I couldn't figure out why they wouldn't have a website! In my opinion, a website would be just as useful (if not more useful) to a restaurant than an ad in the phone book.

I searched the 1,000 or so restaurants around me and found that fewer than one in ten has a website. " /> Pretty low, right?

I'm trying to put together some research to figure out if this is an area that needs attention, if the owners have an inaccurate idea of what websites cost, or how many people they might attract.

This looks like an appropriate spot for answers, since you guys and gals seem to know your business better than anyone else.

Do you have a website?

If yes,

What is the address? What characteristics of the site do you really like, and which do you think need improving? How much did you pay to set it up, and what do you pay to keep it running?

If you don't have a website,

Why don't you have a website? Do you think a website can increase your business, or that it wouldn't affect it? What do you think a reasonable cost is to set up a website, and how much is reasonable to keep it running?

Also, let me know your general opinion of websites... do you think that they are great for bars, but useless for restaurants, vice versa, do you think that your restaurant isn't big enough or expensive enough for a website?

Thanks for your help. I'll let you know the results of my findings. Cheers!

23 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1