The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

Superbowl in Detroit...

UncleVic

• Total Posts: 6025
  • Roadfood Insider
Superbowl in Detroit... Tue, 01/17/06 3:18 AM (permalink)
Personally, I'd rather go hit American or Lafeyette Coney Island in Detroit then see the SuperBowl.. Other then the Half time show, I'd rather see the action on TV with all the replays and close ups. (Like when I hit the NASCAR or INDY car races, I've learned to tape these events to see what all I missed).

Anyways, Rolling Stones are playing the half time event... Was pretty funny a month or so ago when they announced they needed people to stand in the field and cheer them on.. Must be under 45 years of age to participate. It was apparently too strenuous for someone over 45 to stand for the length of the concert and bounce around.. (What, the concert lasts like 30 minutes or so??)??

So just saw this on Yahoo: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060116/ap_en_tv/tv_super_show_4 And seems the NFL has changed their tune... Maybe Mick will have a wardrobe failure! ha ha.. (I hope not)... Maybe the NFL can tolerate a little more embarrassment? Either way, it gave me a chuckle... AGAIN!

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com