The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

nest breakfast in flagler/volusia counties, florid

redbankgirl

• Total Posts: 15
nest breakfast in flagler/volusia counties, florid Sat, 04/15/06 2:27 AM (permalink)

on the border of flagler and volusia counties is a place called halifax plantation on old dixie highway. it's a golf course community, but don't let that stop you from having the best breakfast at their club house restaurant, open to the public.
they serve the biggest, fluffiest and filled omelets i've ever had. they almost hang over the rim of the plate. served with your choice of potatoes or grits, toast, muffin or english muffin and the price is like 6.95. you will walk away full. they serve beautifully delicious eggs benedict and have a full breakfast menu.
the atmosphere is nice, you look out over the driving range and the service is top notch.
get off of I-95 at the old dixie highway exit and head east about a half mile to the entrance. follow the signs to the restaurant.

John A

• Total Posts: 4295
    RE: nest breakfast in flagler/volusia counties, florid Mon, 04/17/06 8:06 AM (permalink)
    I like Rossi's on Ridgewood Avenue in South Daytona, eggs always come out they way I order them and they do the best home fries around.

John

redbankgirl

• Total Posts: 15
      RE: nest breakfast in flagler/volusia counties, florid Thu, 06/22/06 1:52 AM (permalink)
      found another gem for breakfast in these parts. friends cafe in flagler beach. warm, friendly casual atmosphere. great breakfasts. last week i had an asparagus and swiss omelette that was wonderful. they proudly serve taylor pork roll (new jersey natives!) and make fantastic home fries. haven't had a bad brealfast yet!

Jimeats

• Total Posts: 3175
        RE: nest breakfast in flagler/volusia counties, florid Thu, 06/22/06 3:23 AM (permalink)
        Care to share the name of that second gem with us? Thanks, Chow jim

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 2 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
          • No New Messages
          • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
          • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
          • Locked w/ New Messages
          • Locked w/o New Messages
          • Read Message
          • Post New Thread
          • Reply to message
          • Post New Poll
          • Submit Vote
          • Post reward post
          • Delete my own posts
          • Delete my own threads
          • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
          What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com