MSN Combo Restaurant Review-Poll

Author
Liketoeat
Double Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 552
2003/06/21 09:49:35 (permalink)

MSN Combo Restaurant Review-Poll

While most of you may be familiar with this combination restaurant review-poll (info re & opportunity to vote for your favorite restaurants in many categories in many US cities) which is available now and for the next 41 days on the internet at http://local.msn.com/special/boc/2003_restaurants.asp , I just stumbled upon it this morning and found it most interesting. Particularly interesting/potentially useful are the available individual overviews of each restaurant listed (providing useful operational details) and the great maps as to the restaurant locations (about the best such maps I've found). The User Reviews are also interesting. Initially thought this might be primarily restaurant publicity with only favorable reviews, but not so; I see both good and bad customer reviews of most restaurants I checked. Also found the opportunity to vote rather enjoyable, particularly voting for some restaurants which are my absolute favorites in various categories - Cunetto's in St. Louis and Port of Call in New Orleans, for example. Anyway, hope this website might be of interest or value to some of you. Liketoeat

2 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1