The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

Paisano's Pizza Chicago

Fred Ferris

• Total Posts: 153
Paisano's Pizza Chicago Fri, 05/19/06 4:54 PM (permalink)
OK..I know this is a long shot...but has anyone ever tried a place called Paisano's Pizza on the corner of Lincoln and Winnemac in Chicago? It's a really dingy looking place I drive by everyday coming home from work...and have NEVER seen a soul inside....EVER...not even an employee...but they are definitely open..

I am intriqued though, because they appear to serve NY style pizza (as least I thought I glimpsed that going by at 30 mph and trying to peer through their dirty window)...and would really relish having that so close to home (Lincoln Square)

Knowing full well that sometimes the best places have a rough exterior, just wonder if there might possibly be anyone out there who has tried it....if not, I'll just have to dive in myself...

danimal15

• Total Posts: 1092
    RE: Paisano's Pizza Chicago Fri, 05/26/06 2:12 PM (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by Fred Ferris

OK..I know this is a long shot...but has anyone ever tried a place called Paisano's Pizza on the corner of Lincoln and Winnemac in Chicago? It's a really dingy looking place I drive by everyday coming home from work...and have NEVER seen a soul inside....EVER...not even an employee...but they are definitely open..

I am intriqued though, because they appear to serve NY style pizza (as least I thought I glimpsed that going by at 30 mph and trying to peer through their dirty window)...and would really relish having that so close to home (Lincoln Square)

Knowing full well that sometimes the best places have a rough exterior, just wonder if there might possibly be anyone out there who has tried it....if not, I'll just have to dive in myself...

I've seen this place and wondered the same, but I have yet to try it. I'll try to get over there sometime.

• Total Posts: 335
      RE: Paisano's Pizza Chicago Sun, 07/2/06 1:31 AM (permalink)
      There is a Paisano's Pizza in Franklin (outside of Middletown), Ohio, at 355 Main Street (OH 73). I could not find the location on the Internet; I was last there in January, the same day the Seattle Seahawks beat the Washington Redskins 20-10 in the NFL playoffs. I remember because the game was on the big-screen TV. It appears to be part of a chain in northwest Ohio. Unfortunately I cannot find a website for it.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 2 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
        • No New Messages
        • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
        • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
        • Locked w/ New Messages
        • Locked w/o New Messages
        • Read Message
        • Post New Thread
        • Reply to message
        • Post New Poll
        • Submit Vote
        • Post reward post
        • Delete my own posts
        • Delete my own threads
        • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
        What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com