The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !


Author Message

  • Total Posts: 5
  • Joined: 6/1/2006
  • Location: Atlanta, GA
Blizzards! Sat, 07/29/06 11:20 PM (permalink)

Blended ice cream with mix-in or topping is called a Blizzard by Dairy Queen. What is that ice cream specialty called at other ice cream shops? It is a flurry? a Shiver? a Freeze? a Concrete? A Blast? What should I call it????
    Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

    Jump to:

    Current active users

    There are 0 members and 1 guests.

    Icon Legend and Permission

    • New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

    2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact   Copyright 2011 -