- Joined: 8/13/2006
- Location: 10009, CA
Okay. Does anyone remember this candy:
- It came in a small square package
- You peeled back the cover like the way you would with a package of sweet&sour sauce from McDonalds.
- The candy itself was kind of pudding-like.
- Half was chocolate and the other half was vanilla and it met in the middle.
- When you bought it you got a little spoon to eat it with, it was kinda flat and square at the top.
If anyone remembers this, PLEASE let me know the name. I've been trying to figure it out for weeeks!