Hot!Cajunking's Road Trip to the South Land and Report

Author
CajunKing
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 6460
2006/08/20 21:48:32 (permalink)

Cajunking's Road Trip to the South Land and Report

Oh Yeah, No more work for the next 10 days. I am heading south on another food adventure, fishing trip. This year's plans are Tuesday to head south from Cincinnati, through Louisville and then South via
I-65, US 31 and US 231.

Tuesday's stops will be breakfast north of Nashville, Mid morning snack in Clanton Alabama (Durbin Farms for homemade peach ice cream), lunch in Decatur Alabama, and dinner at Killer Seafood in Mexico Beach Florida.

Wednesday, breakfast at sharon's cafe, lunch at Reagan's Oyster Pub, Dinner at the Dog track in Ebro Florida.

Thursday, who knows where our taste buds will take us.

Friday, We will be setting up and smoking several hundred pounds of fresh sausage for a party in Mexico Beach.

Saturday, 5 AM out on the gulf for a day of fishing and hopefully winning the tournament, if not we will have fun trying.
Saturday night, Awards dinner - Fresh fried fish (from the tournament), cheese grits, pasta salad, home made slaw, jalapeno corn bread.

Saturday Night - Brown Cow's Ice Cream Shoppe for a "Walt's" famous bananananana split

Sunday - Scallops at the Port St Joe scallop festival

The rest of the trip, as our taste buds take us.

I hope to post pictures and a report from the road.

Talk to yall soon

Donald
cajunking

P.S. Bhambabe if you are done moving, not only is there hundreds of pounds of yummy qued sausages, but the PSJ scallop festival is also the weekend of the 25-27th.

P.S.A.P.S. Mayor Al, any ideas for breakfast south of you?? for Tuesday morning?

p.s.a.p.s.a.p.s. everyone welcome at Mexico Beach and PSJ scallop festival

39 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1