Bertie Bott's jelly beans were the worst candy I ever tried. Fortunately, I only got a grass one, which tasted so horrible I wouldn't try any others. What's the point in that???? I'm with Charlie in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - candy is supposed to be fun.
I got a Halloween catalog a couple of weeks ago which had gummy vomit in it. A little yellow plaque of gummy goo with green, red, and other colored chunks in it. That would make this list.
10 really gross candies you see every day:
1) black licorice
2) ginger Altoids
3) any super-sour candy that is so strong it tastes salty
4) Necco wafers
5) Peeps, be they chicks, flags, pumpkins, bunnies, or whatever
6) jawbreakers too big to fit in your mouth (what's up with that??)
7) cheap, imitation gummy candy, candy corn, pecan logs, or chocolate
8) sugar free hard candy
9) Violets - they gave me migraines
10) Bold! fruit TicTacs - YUCK!!!