The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

What State Or Region In Mexico For The Best Chow?

kangolpimp

• Total Posts: 119
What State Or Region In Mexico For The Best Chow? Wed, 07/9/03 1:30 AM (permalink)
Can anyone offer an educated opinion on which region or regions of Mexico offer more delicious food than others? And are people necessarily more into food in this region than other regions? If someone asked me a similar question about the USA, I'd say that New Orleans would be one (of several) good answers, because people there take their food very seriously, and many New Orleans residents are constantly thinking about what their next meal will be. The food is a very important part of the culture. I am curious if there is an analagous region in Mexico. If I had to guess, I'd say the Yucatan, but I am really going by what I know of Yucatan cuisine that I have sampled in American restaurants, having never been to the Yucatan myself. In France, the answer to my question would be Lyons, where not only is the food better than anywhere else in France, but the people there are also more enamored of their food than in other regions.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com