The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

Costello Street Coffeehouse in Florrisant Colorado

bobojay

• Total Posts: 67
Costello Street Coffeehouse in Florrisant Colorado Thu, 09/7/06 9:28 AM (permalink)
On 24 about 45 minutes west of Colorado Springs. Had the best sandwich at a little coffeehouse. Its in an old historic house that was built by founder of the town. The guys might say "oooohh a coffeehouse". Dont be turned off my husband loved it too! We are not high falootin prissy folks! Great ambiance and very friendly staff eager to share the houses history. Husband had the "Chuckwagon"--roast beef,cheddarcheese with tomato,mayo on sourdough bread brushed w garlic olive oil and grilled. I had a bite and it WAS yummy. He also had their pasta salad, best eat out I have ever had. I had the "Caboose"--ham,turkey with havarti cheese (dont know what that is but it was great) tomato,onion with a garlic basil herb spread on rye bread and grilled. Oh man makes my mouth water! Topped off with chocolate cake. Reasonible prices too. This is a beautiful drive west from Colorado Springs and worth the time.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com