The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

Jackson, Wyo. breakfast spot

danimal15

• Total Posts: 1092
Jackson, Wyo. breakfast spot Fri, 01/26/07 1:15 PM (permalink)
We found a wonderful breakfast place in Jackson, Wyo. when we were out there skiing earlier this month. It's called "The Bunnery." The pancakes were fluffy, light and quite possibly the best I've ever eaten. The place makes all of its own baked goods, and I took a slice of peach pie to go. It was gooey and good. My wife and kids also enjoyed their entrees (the kids had chocolate chip pancakes). Hash browns were excellent. My younger boy and I shared some buffalo sausage links, which were done very nicely but I guess buffalo meat just isn't my thing. Definitely a place to try.

mayor al

• Total Posts: 15064
    • Roadfood Insider
    RE: Jackson, Wyo. breakfast spot Fri, 01/26/07 2:36 PM (permalink)

We have enjoyed breakfast at JERAMIAH'S several times when passing thru Jackson. Good Hearty breakfasts at fairly reasonable prices. I have never eaten dinner in the town...only breakfasts before heading North into Teton and Yellowstone National Parks.

YellowstoneLoon

RE: Jackson, Wyo. breakfast spot Sat, 02/3/07 10:47 PM (permalink)

"We have enjoyed breakfast at JERAMIAH'S several times when passing thru Jackson. Good Hearty breakfasts at fairly reasonable prices. I have never eaten dinner in the town...only breakfasts before heading North into Teton and Yellowstone National Parks."

I think you mean Jedediah's----early bird specials are expecially good with all you can eat sourdough pancakes or biscuits and gravy.

Besides The Bunnery...which is quite good but has become somewhat "commercialized" since being featured on the Food Network (we've eaten there for about the last 10 years, and have seen the changes) there is a really good cafe..Shades Cafe. They also make all their own baked goods, and have their own personalized versions of several egg dishes. Good coffee, too....made especially pleasant by sitting under the shade trees on the patio in the early morning cool air!

mayor al

• Total Posts: 15064
        • Roadfood Insider
        RE: Jackson, Wyo. breakfast spot Sun, 02/4/07 10:28 AM (permalink)

Hey, Y.Loon,

I got the first two (JE!) and the last four (iah's!) right, So I screwed up the middle three!! Thanks for the correction.
        It was the AYCE Sourdough Pancakes that did the good job for me!

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 2 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
          • No New Messages
          • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
          • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
          • Locked w/ New Messages
          • Locked w/o New Messages
          • Read Message
          • Post New Thread
          • Reply to message
          • Post New Poll
          • Submit Vote
          • Post reward post
          • Delete my own posts
          • Delete my own threads
          • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
          What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com