The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

Looking For Jewish Krupnick Mix

rockfest

• Total Posts: 31
Looking For Jewish Krupnick Mix Fri, 02/9/07 12:19 PM (permalink)
Years ago back in 1990 while on a road trip through NY’s Catskill Mountains called South Fallsburg I stopped for some groceries. While shopping bought a dry mix of Kosher mushroom barley soup. I'd never tried it before but with two of my favorite soup ingredients, how could I go wrong.?

I didn’t try it until I got home… and I LOVED it but never was able to track it down at any store selling Kosher foods around here in western Mass. I forgot about it until a few days ago.

There's a Jewish soup called krupnick that's made from mushroom and barley and one company that makes it is Osem http://www.golangourmet.com/other/soup.html (at the bottom). The only other place I’ve seen it on the web is on eBay being sold by someone from Australia! Unless I can find some local store in the Springfield MA area that sells it, I can only get it on the web that means S&H. I want to be sure I have the right product because if I can find it I intend to I buy it in bulk.

Does anyone know of any other Kosher mushroom barley soup mixes made by any OTHER company?

Thanks!

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com