Looking For Jewish Krupnick Mix

Author
rockfest
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 31
2007/02/09 12:19:45 (permalink)

Looking For Jewish Krupnick Mix

Years ago back in 1990 while on a road trip through NY’s Catskill Mountains called South Fallsburg I stopped for some groceries. While shopping bought a dry mix of Kosher mushroom barley soup. I'd never tried it before but with two of my favorite soup ingredients, how could I go wrong.?

I didn’t try it until I got home… and I LOVED it but never was able to track it down at any store selling Kosher foods around here in western Mass. I forgot about it until a few days ago.

There's a Jewish soup called krupnick that's made from mushroom and barley and one company that makes it is Osem http://www.golangourmet.com/other/soup.html (at the bottom). The only other place I’ve seen it on the web is on eBay being sold by someone from Australia! Unless I can find some local store in the Springfield MA area that sells it, I can only get it on the web that means S&H. I want to be sure I have the right product because if I can find it I intend to I buy it in bulk.

Does anyone know of any other Kosher mushroom barley soup mixes made by any OTHER company?

Thanks!

13 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1