Kielbasa for Breakfast

Author
sizz
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1685
2007/02/28 16:08:53 (permalink)

Kielbasa for Breakfast

Some of you Roadfooders with European roots will recognize this breakfast of mine. I had it this morning pretty as a picture ........... I could not wait for Easter Morning ............. Freshly smoked Kielbasa sausage has been on my mind since Ash-Wednesday

Yesterday I drove over the Santa Cruz Mts. on to my favorite smoke house..the world famous
Corralitos Market & Sausage Co. http://www.santa-cruz.com/archive/1999/October/13/bay/stories/1bay.htm
Corralitos California.......... which we all know is next to Freedom CA which is next to Watsonville CA which is next to Pajaro CA which is next to Castroville CA which is on the way to Moss Landing and Phil's Fish Market where we had a late lunch of haddock fish and chips.

side bar:.......... It is my opinion that Corralitos Sausage makes the best Polish kielbasa that I have ever eaten .better then my grandpa's homemade and better then any kielbasa in Chicago or on the east coast. Thank you Lord it's so close to me ...."heaven can wait cuz I'm in paradise now."

38 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1