The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

Kielbasa for Breakfast

sizz

• Total Posts: 1682
Kielbasa for Breakfast Wed, 02/28/07 4:08 PM (permalink)

Some of you Roadfooders with European roots will recognize this breakfast of mine. I had it this morning pretty as a picture ........... I could not wait for Easter Morning ............. Freshly smoked Kielbasa sausage has been on my mind since Ash-Wednesday

Yesterday I drove over the Santa Cruz Mts. on to my favorite smoke house..the world famous
Corralitos Market & Sausage Co. http://www.santa-cruz.com/archive/1999/October/13/bay/stories/1bay.htm
Corralitos California.......... which we all know is next to Freedom CA which is next to Watsonville CA which is next to Pajaro CA which is next to Castroville CA which is on the way to Moss Landing and Phil's Fish Market where we had a late lunch of haddock fish and chips.

side bar:.......... It is my opinion that Corralitos Sausage makes the best Polish kielbasa that I have ever eaten .better then my grandpa's homemade and better then any kielbasa in Chicago or on the east coast. Thank you Lord it's so close to me ...."heaven can wait cuz I'm in paradise now."

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 2 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com