tomorrow night (Fri) it's hot dog time!

Author
naxet76
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 351
2007/03/02 00:32:22 (permalink)

tomorrow night (Fri) it's hot dog time!

my friend that I haven't seen in a while is coming over for a visit to hang out with me and admire my children (my opinion haha)while my husband's away at work. I'm going to record her favorite Mexican soap opera and when she gets here were going to eat hot dogs with chili, relish, ketchup, mustard, mayo(optional). For a side order she is having Lay's potato chips and I'll be having Fritos. For drinks we will both be enjoying a nice sweet fountain Dr. Pepper, not from a can or bottle! I rarely eat hot dogs at home because they just don't taste the same as they do when they've been roasting for a while, developing their flavor. So... I'm going to buy a package of Hebrew National and as someone suggested a while back I'm going to heat a pan very low and let them cook slowly for about an hour. Then I'm going to get a pack of store brand buns, (name brand ones are too stiff and stale-feeling) and toast them up slightly with butter on another pan and put everything together when she gets here! Let's hope we don't eat the whole darn package!!

***For those who don't like hot dogs, this topic/forum might sound so weird, but for those of us hot dog lovers............eat 'em up!***

10 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1