" Micro Dairy" ???

Author
wd8ayc
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 6
2007/03/16 20:23:53 (permalink)

" Micro Dairy" ???

I found this Forum by searching Google because I am so Distrought over the Demise of Bryers ...

Well I was hashing all this out in my head today, and I thought about how there are really quite a few of these "Micro-Breweries" around, Who many of which make some very Excelent BEER...
And it dawned on me that there just Might be some small local Places that actualy "make" thair own Ice Cream with out all of the Gums, Seaweed, and Crap in it... Don't say Handels, I one day saw them unloading dozens of Vacume Sealed Plastic bags of this partialy frozen Offwhite "Product" about 2 or 3 Gal. size I would guess. I guess there BIG Sign that Shouts " HOME MADE ICE CREAM " means that now Mixing in the Artifical Flavors counts as Home Made... So I realy got my doubts about them...

So dose any one know of any place that might be makeing Real Ice Cream in the N. E. Ohio area? Price is Not, Well Barley, a consideration... I sure would LOVE to find something to replace my Beloved "Bryers All Natural Vinella" w/ Real crushed up specs of vinella Bean... And Nothing Else! Please Help

7 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1