The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

picadilly jellies sanwhich cookies please help!!

Melanm2

• Total Posts: 7
picadilly jellies sanwhich cookies please help!! Sun, 05/13/07 12:25 AM (permalink)
I am still looking for the Picadilly jellies sanwhich cookies or the company that makes them. I haven't seen them in a while. Can anyone help me or have any leads?

lindsey

• Total Posts: 33
    RE: picadilly jellies sanwhich cookies please help!! Fri, 05/18/07 8:23 AM (permalink)
    When I go grocery shopping tommorrow (May 19th, Saturday) I will look for you! I know they carry them around here in Upper Michigan! Will get back to u!!

peachs

• Total Posts: 2
      RE: picadilly jellies sanwhich cookies please help!! Sat, 05/19/07 11:30 PM (permalink)
      I'm a new member - not sure what happened to my other post....

Anyway - I've been looking for these cookies for the past month to calm a craving. My mom, who died in 89, always loved them but I never cared for them. Something trigger this craving! Your assistance in finding the cookies is appreciated!

lindsey

RE: picadilly jellies sanwhich cookies please help!! Sun, 05/20/07 7:30 AM (permalink)
        I did not find them yesterday at our local Walmart Superstore, but I am pretty sure they have them at out local chain, Super One. I will be going there later today to pick up a few missed items, and will check! I want some too! I LOVE those things!

Melanm2

RE: picadilly jellies sanwhich cookies please help!! Tue, 05/22/07 9:42 PM (permalink)
          I really appreciate you guys for helping find those cookies. My grandma craved and love those cookies so much, i became addicted too them as well. Thank You!

Melanm2

RE: picadilly jellies sanwhich cookies please help!! Tue, 05/22/07 9:44 PM (permalink)
            I will drive anywhere in Michigan to buy them.

KIMMYJ1962

• Total Posts: 58
              RE: picadilly jellies sanwhich cookies please help!! Wed, 05/23/07 11:32 AM (permalink)
              I live in Michigan and haven't been able to find them for a few years. I would be Mama's favorite if I could find them though!!

ShenB

• Total Posts: 129
                RE: picadilly jellies sanwhich cookies please help!! Wed, 05/23/07 11:56 PM (permalink)
                You might try contacting "Rippin Good Cookies" factory outlet store in Rippon, WI to see if they still make them.

Rippin' Good Cookie Outlet Store
                420 Oshkosh Street/Hwy 44
                Rippon, WI
                (920) 748-0293

I distinctly remember them having "Piccadilly Jelly Cookies" a soft vanilla cookie on the bottom with marshmallow, rasberry jelly and coconut flakes on the top

peachs

• Total Posts: 2
                  RE: picadilly jellies sanwhich cookies please help!! Sun, 06/3/07 10:10 PM (permalink)
                  Has anyone has any luck with contacting the company to see if these are stil being manufactured?

lindsey

RE: picadilly jellies sanwhich cookies please help!! Tue, 06/5/07 9:32 AM (permalink)
                    I can no longer find them anymore! They seem to have dissappeared! I can find the Rippin Good cookies...but not the Picadilly jellies.... :(

Melanm2

RE: picadilly jellies sanwhich cookies please help!! Thu, 06/7/07 7:28 PM (permalink)
                      I called the company who made them and they said they discontinued them a year ago. What a bummer

kac_acl

• Total Posts: 1
                        RE: picadilly jellies sanwhich cookies please help!! Fri, 01/11/08 10:43 AM (permalink)
                        This breaks my heart! I too love love loved those Picadilly cookies!! I'm from Michigan but have resided in Arizona the past 8.5 years and used to look for them when I'd visit back. :( I've found that Knott's Berry Farm's Raspberry Shortbread cookies are similar. No marshmallow, but the raspberry and cookie flavors are really close. I've only seen them in the vending machine here at work, but I intend to look for them at the store soon! Buying them this morning actually prompted me to look for the Picadilly cookies, which is how I found this forum....only to discover they'd been discontinued :( Thanks so much for your posts!!

poochiebaby

RE: picadilly jellies sanwhich cookies please help!! Tue, 07/8/08 1:14 AM (permalink)
                          quote:
                          Originally posted by ShenB

You might try contacting "Rippin Good Cookies" factory outlet store in Rippon, WI to see if they still make them.

Rippin' Good Cookie Outlet Store
                          420 Oshkosh Street/Hwy 44
                          Rippon, WI
                          (920) 748-0293

I distinctly remember them having "Piccadilly Jelly Cookies" a soft vanilla cookie on the bottom with marshmallow, rasberry jelly and coconut flakes on the top

pepsmom1

Re:picadilly jellies sanwhich cookies please help!! Sun, 03/15/09 11:10 PM (permalink)
                            These were my favorites as well. They were last made by Ripon Foods in Wiconsin. I e-mailed and was told they are discontinued and no longer available. This is rediculous that so many people want them and they won't make them!!
                            I say, everyone who  wants them e-mails and demands their return or the recipe so we can enjoy them again. I lived outside of Michigan for 20 years and when I called home and said send me my FAVORITE COOKIES, there was no doubt as to what I meant.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 2 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
                              • No New Messages
                              • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                              • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                              • Locked w/ New Messages
                              • Locked w/o New Messages
                              • Read Message
                              • Post New Thread
                              • Reply to message
                              • Post New Poll
                              • Submit Vote
                              • Post reward post
                              • Delete my own posts
                              • Delete my own threads
                              • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
                              What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com