2008 Hot dog carts and trailers Nick's Hot Dogs
- Truck -located in Newburgh, NY, on route 207 just past the route 300 intersection on the right.
Sabrett nc's with a variety of toppings. Homeade chili sauce was pretty good. Ed's Bun On The Run
- Cart - located in Montgomery, NY on route 17K just past the route 208 intersection, on the right next to the hardware store. Look for the Orange County Choppers store. He offers a number of brands plus a good italian sausage! Fran's Hot Dogs
- Custom enclosed S.S. Pushcart Trailer - located in Montgomery, NY on route 208 north just past the 17K intersection, on the left past the Mobil station.
Serves Sabrett nc's Dugout Dogs
- Cart - located in Walden, NY on route 208 and Lake Osiris road. He is there on weekdays only. New York Dug Out Dogs
- Rte 32 South, Odd Lot parking lot. Sabrett n/c hot dogs and Sabrett Hot Sausage. Happy Dog
- Rte 17K and Rte 416, Montgomery, NY. Sabrett n/c hot dogs with all the toppings. Rte 52 Hot Dog Cart
- Sabrett n/c steamed just right! Town of Newburgh, NY on route 52 south under the Thruway overpass. About a mile south of the route 300 intersection. Captain Hot Dog
- Rte 28 located at the Mt. Pleasant rest area just outside of Boiceville, NY. Great Sabrett hot dogs steamed with all the toppings. Captain Hot Dog has great chili dogs, all home made! See pictures below. Olive General Store
- Electric push cart- Rte 28, Olive Bridge, New York. Boar's head natural casing hot dogs. You can get all the typical toppings including an award winning chili rated by Al Roker. Tommy's Hot Dogs
-Truck- Rte 32 north, Tillson, NY. Sabrett n/c hot dogs with various toppings. Try the baked beans and cole slaw! Hot Dog Shops Kacey's Cafe
- on route 208 north, Wallkill, NY is now serving Sabrett nc's. Her place is about a 1/4 to 1/2 mile north of the route 300 intersection Texas Lunch
- Rte 208, Wallkill, NY. Next to school bus depot. A real Texas Weiner in Ulster County, New York Sammy C's
- Rte 52, Newburgh, NY, just south of the Rte I84 jct. Pete's Hot Dogs
- Rte 9W South near armory. Regional favorite. Soul Dog
- Poughkeepsie, NY. They are known for their gluton free foods! Coney Island Restaurant
- Middletown, NY. Great Coney Dogs, regional favorite. Rich's Hot Dogs
- Middletown, NY. Sabrett n/c hot dogs steamed just right. The Coney Dogs are great too. Dallas Hot Wieners
- Kingston, NY. Two locations in Kingston and one in Saugerties, NY. They have their own variation of Texas Weiners. Regional favorite. ENJOY!