Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

Trip Report - Baltimore, Md - Faidley's w/Pics

Mags81

• Total Posts: 82
  • Roadfood Insider
Trip Report - Baltimore, Md - Faidley's w/Pics Wed, 06/20/07 6:56 PM (permalink)
Took a drive up to Baltimore, Md for a few hours on the weekend of June 9, 2007 to see the aquarium. After all I had heard about Faidley's Seafood/Crabcakes - I figured that it was a must try so that I can see what all the talk was about.

We arrived at the Lexington Market where Faidley's is located - it's definitely a unique area

The neon sign - lite in all it's glory!

Here's the raw bar which is really just a little "island" in the middle of the whole Faidley's seafood market itself - I didn't order anything from the bar

Waiting in line for a taste of Faidley's famous crab cakes!

One of Faidley's many awards - I thought that this one was particularly interesting

They seem to have some rules - this is one of them

Just a pic of the take-out menu that I grabbed while in line

Finally two of the "All Lump" crab cakes at roughly $13/piece

Now I'm about to finally taste this amazing looking crab cake

You can clearly see that this is truely an "All Lump" crab cake, the only "filler" it seemed to have is mayo, mustard, seasonings along with maybe a few other ingredients but that was about it.

Overall it was definitely one of the best crab cakes that I've ever eaten - I'm still not sure if it's the best but I'd still recommend it and when I'm back in the area would definitely go back to sample it again or maybe one of their other crab cakes or other seafood. It was definitely a large portion, I mean it better be for the price. I did feel pretty stuffed after I was finished but that was probably due to the fact that I had a rather big breakfast that morning. Definitely a "roadfood" place not to be missed!

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com