Most Inexpensive Breakfast

Author
soozycue520
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1031
2007/07/25 01:40:13 (permalink)

Most Inexpensive Breakfast

And, of course, I don't mean cheap!!

My brother decided to get married near Natural Bridge in the Red River Gorge area of Kentucky.

Not being familiar with the area, we found an inexpensive hotel to stay in, in Slade, Ky, close to the wedding site.

We did some exploring for RoadFood and bars {dry county ~ not happening}. The RoadFood consisted of pizza, for the most part.

The first morning we took off on the Bert T. Combs Mountain Parkway, and took it to the end to Saylorsville, KY. We had breakfast at this place right at the end of the highway. I cannot remember the name of the place. {How sad for me :(}

However, I had 2 over easy eggs, bacon, hash browns, bisquits and gravy, fried apples and milk. My BF had 3 OE eggs, hashbrowns, WW toast and coffee, and our bill was $7.20!!

I just couldn't believe the great quality of the food, and the price!! And when I tipped $5.00 on the meal, the server seemed surprised!!

It was well worth it!! And more.

There is a place on the west side of Cincinnati called Don's Clearview Tavern that has a $1.95 breakfast that consists of 2 eggs, any meat {including goetta}, hash browns, and toast.

Do any of you know of any similar places that has a breakfast that ROCKS that is inexpensive {not cheap}?

8 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Trial Version 5.1