matzoh ball soup

Author
brittneal
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1265
2007/12/23 17:54:27 (permalink)

matzoh ball soup

My tatstes have gone bonkers since my health probs started. My appetite is spotty at best. then i get on kicks where Ill be hooked on one food till I burn out. I wass doing Manischewitz matzoh ball soup in the jars. Always good. For awhile my store ran out and didnt order anymore. To make up we tried buying Manischewitz matzoh balls in broth. nad adding the soup goodies myself. One problem. The first can I opened-no matzoh balls!!! And the broth tasted like water. Couldnt believe it and opened a 2nd-Same Deal!!!. I called kroger and the manager didnt believe me. I had bougt 4 cans(all they had) I brought them in and forced the manager to open one. Guess what? Water. he gave me a full refund and then I called Manischewitz. They were really nice(they really didnt believe me at first but after callin my Krogers one of the VPs called me back to appologize. They sent me over 40 bux in coupons for their whole product line. I still shake my head to this day. If they could miss the matozhs what elese might go wrong?
britt

12 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1