The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

Toronto-Whitehorse food suggestions wanted please

nick a

• Total Posts: 1
Toronto-Whitehorse food suggestions wanted please Sat, 09/20/03 11:08 AM (permalink)
ok folks, i know that this is a very broad topic, but i'm heading out from toronto to drive to whitehorse, yukon in about a week. the trip will take me up towards edmonton roughly following the trans-canada and then from there i'm not sure if we'll angle up directly to the alaskan highway, or whether we'll make a small detour to jasper and then up through b.c. more. anyway, i'd love to sample some great regional eats, so if anyone knows of any places that i should check out then let me know. these could be anything from restaurants, to bakeries, to donut shops, to church bake sales, to convenience stores, whatever. for instance, just from talking to a few people i've already found out about some great smoked fish in thunder bay and about that city's Persian donut (which i understand is a cinnamon bun with pink icing, which sounds a bit wierd, but hey, when in thunder bay...). well thanks for the tips in advance, and if anyone knows of any non-food attractions that i shouldn't miss let me know about those too.
Ê
thanks.
Ê
nick.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com