Another Missing Forum

Author
Trucky McGillis
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 26
2003/09/25 09:08:48 (permalink)

Another Missing Forum

Well, a comment from another Roadfooder in another thread got me thinking - we're missing a forum about a new kind of fodd I found - Jewish food!

I been working in Toronto in Canada for a few months, and there's a great restaurant chain here called Shopsy's. Anyway, that is some good grubbin!

They got this thing that is called the Dynamic Meatloaf Sandwich, which is like your reglar open face roast beefer except with the meatloaf instead, and a whole xX*xx#@ of garlic mashies on top.

The other good thing, which they told me is a real traditional kind of Jewish food is this ground beef thing called a "knish"!

Except that you don't proncounce it like "knife", but you pronounce it like you would be saying "KABOOM!" or something - do it like this:
"kanish".

Anyway, that's like a cylindar of ground beef all wrapped up like a Memphis turkey pillow in a kind of pastry, and then they stick lots of gravy all over it.

You know, it's kind of funny, but when they bring it to you, it don't look like much, cause it is only about 3 inches wide and 5 inches long. But I ain't lying when I say that dang thing weighs about a metric ton!

That is some good eatin, friends! There's other stuff too - I tell youse about it later!

14 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1