Best Pizza you've had?

Author
johnnyblanco
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 22
2008/03/23 11:45:17 (permalink)

Best Pizza you've had?

I live in Sacramento.. west sacramento to be precise and we cannot get a good slice of pizza out here to save your life. Oh yeah I've heard of places and went to them and it's not even close to the stuff I had when I was growing up.

So I ask the forum.. where have you had the best pizza? For me it's two locations. Both in NJ!

The first has to be Three Brothers from Italy as their pizza was always hot, fresh and well made. The crust was superb , the sauce great and the cheese was melted to perfection.

The other place was called the Saw Mill .. home of the worlds largest slice and they ain't kiddin! They also had a open air grill where they cook hamburgers and hotdogs.. but back when I was there, they didn't serve french fries! You had to go to the stand across from them to get fries and that stand cut potatoes fresh and served it with whatever you wanted (ketchup, mustard, cheese, gravy.. you name it!)

Both places are located in Seaside heights NJ where I spent most of my summers with my family and I have to say.. I miss those days and the great food!

80 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1