Has Great Pizza Ruined Your Hometown

Author
divefl
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1671
2008/03/26 11:08:49 (permalink)

Has Great Pizza Ruined Your Hometown

Allow me to expand. There are many people who are fortunate enough to live in Chicago, NY, next door to Sally's Apizza, etc. However, some of us live outside of pizza centers. There is good pizza there and we like it, but it would probably not survive in a pizza center area.

If you live in one of those areas, has a visit to one of the renowned places made your hometown pizza less rewarding when you get it? Can you still get conveyor belt pizza without comparing it to your trip? In the alternative, are you so used to what you consider good pizza in your area that NY/Chicago/etc. pizza just didn't do it for you?

The question could also go to people in pizza centers who visited other pizza centers. Did it change your mind? I myself do not live in a big pizza area and consider almost any pizza to be good pizza and I think we have a few great (by my tastes) places. I went to NY and was disappointed. I will admit I probably went to the wrong places and am more than willing to try this again and again with different pizza shops.

32 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1