Helpful ReplyMarlborough, Ma.

Author
joerogo
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 4565
2008/08/12 17:28:19 (permalink)

Marlborough, Ma.

I just had a great breakfast at Jake's in Marlborough(Thanks Again roossy90) and was heading out to work when I came across this sign.

[img]

What a combo! Even though I wasn't hungry I had to have at least one dog. The hot dog stand is called Devo's Dogs. It is run by Chris Devoe and his father Ron. Here is a side shot of the Dog cart looking over the potted plants.

[img]

No doubt about it, these are real hot dog people. I forgot the name of the dog they use but it is delicious. Everything is home made. The chile, onion rings, fries, etc.

I ordered "The Texan". Chili, onions, cheese, jalepenos and bacon. Papajoe would love to have this one in Texas.

[img]

I grabbed extra napkins and dug in. This was a seriously good meal. Chris and Ron are to be commended. The care and concern that they put into their entire operation can be tasted in the food.

Here is a menu shot.

[img]

I also got the take out menu and hung it in our work truck. I can't wait to get back to Marlborough and show up at Devo's hungry. I think I'll start with a burger, then a dog, then some home made ice cream, then a round of mini golf and maybe an azalea to go.[/img]

Contact Info:
Devo's Dogs @ Trombetta's Farm
655 Farm Road
Marlborough, Ma
508-688-5109[/img][/img][/img]
Jump to:
© 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1