The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

Amazing Hot Dog Bound Brook New Jersey

bt539

• Total Posts: 14
Amazing Hot Dog Bound Brook New Jersey Tue, 08/12/08 10:27 PM (permalink)
I had a chance on Sunday to stop in and try out Amazing Hot Dog. We ordered a Classic with chili, mustard and onions. It was very filling and very good! We also talked to Matt the owner, who gave us a little education on his hot dogs and his basic operation. .... a very good experience.. By the way, it's located on Rt. 28 in Bound Brook, New Jersey.

roossy90

• Total Posts: 6695
    RE: Amazing Hot Dog Bound Brook New Jersey Wed, 08/13/08 2:32 AM (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by bt539

had a chance on sunday to stop in and try out amazing hot dog. ordered a classic with chili,mustard and onions. very filling and very good! talked to matt the owner , who gave us a little education on his hot dogs and his basic operation. .... a very good experiance..

Pardon me for asking, but what part of this blue planet is Matt on?...
    Enquiring minds want to know.

sodawater43

• Total Posts: 88
      RE: Amazing Hot Dog Bound Brook New Jersey Wed, 08/13/08 5:09 AM (permalink)
      I certainly enjoyed it. Worth the trip from anywhere. Great location. EZ on-off from the Interstate. Never tasted anything like it. Y'all come again.

kozel

• Total Posts: 811
        RE: Amazing Hot Dog Bound Brook New Jersey Wed, 08/13/08 5:47 AM (permalink)
        Google is your friend.

amazinghotdog.com/

bruno61

• Total Posts: 2
          RE: Amazing Hot Dog Bound Brook New Jersey Fri, 08/29/08 3:57 PM (permalink)
          I second bt539 on amazing hot dog. The Doc sent me there and said they were excellent. Well doctor D diddn't steer me wrong. If you go and can eat 6 dogs, fries, and a drink, the meal is on Matt.FREE! He put's your name on a plaque on the wall,pic on his website also.A real down to earth guy. I dont think you're going to be able to do it being i had 2 and was full enough to turn down Matt's offer of his favorite chili dog for free (thanks anyhow) but it is a must for hotdog lover's. rt28E in bound brook 1 traffic light east off of rt287 if you're traveling north.I think it's 3 light's east if you're traveling south. park in the 7-11 lot.ENJOY

Benzee

• Total Posts: 1872
            RE: Amazing Hot Dog Bound Brook New Jersey Fri, 08/29/08 8:51 PM (permalink)
            Hello all ,

We had Amazing Hot Dogs Verona location ( now closed) on our 3rd Annual Jersey Hot Dog Tour two years ago . Eric came along on the trip and was wonderful to meet . He donated a t shirt for the raffle and we took the group picture in front of his store . You can go to the Misc Foods sect on Jersey Hot Dog Tour for the pictures . Eric and me bending on one knee . Sept 20th is our 5th Annual Jersey Hot Dog Tour for those interested . We hope to add the Bound Brook location to the tour next year and going on recent rave reviews it sounds like they are doing good .
            A few years ago I could have knocked that challenge down but no more . My organizing this years tour is more to rekindle old and start new friendships than to eat the dogs .

Sodawater , trip from anywhere? You must really like it there .

Benzee

bwave

• Total Posts: 231
              RE: Amazing Hot Dog Bound Brook New Jersey Fri, 08/29/08 9:17 PM (permalink)
              From looking at the website I like the wide variety of dogs and choices in toppings. But right there on the main page killed it for me: "Martin Potato Rolls". I can't think of anything more disgusting than a potato roll (especially martins). Is that realy the only choice in rolls?

MiamiDon

RE: Amazing Hot Dog Bound Brook New Jersey Thu, 09/4/08 8:33 AM (permalink)

seafarer john

RE: Amazing Hot Dog Bound Brook New Jersey Fri, 09/5/08 2:40 PM (permalink)
                  I totally agree about potato rolls - I can't stand them! But , my hot dogs and rolls from Amazing Hot Dog were excellent. i never noticed that it was a potato roll.

Cheers, John

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 2 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
                    • No New Messages
                    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                    • Locked w/ New Messages
                    • Locked w/o New Messages
                    • Read Message
                    • Post New Thread
                    • Reply to message
                    • Post New Poll
                    • Submit Vote
                    • Post reward post
                    • Delete my own posts
                    • Delete my own threads
                    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
                    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com