The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

Hostess Raspberry Filled Donuts - help!

Geed

• Total Posts: 18
Hostess Raspberry Filled Donuts - help! Thu, 10/30/03 7:05 PM (permalink)
I am looking for a small supply of these donuts - Hostess Raspberry Filled Donuts to be exact. I use to be able to buy them here in the Northeast many years ago but I haven't been able to find them locally for over 7 years now. They are a powdered covered donut with a small amount of raspberry jelly filled into the ring of the donut. I called a local Hostess distributor and they told me that they are not available in the northeast anymore. A few years ago I met someone in the midwest that was nice enough to ship me a couple of boxes but I am unable to contact this person anymore.

Below are a few pictures of what the box looks like and also a shot of these delecible cakes . I am really looking for a box of 6 donuts like in the second picture however I would not pass up the two packs either.

If anyone out there may be able to help me locate a couple of these boxes (and possibly be my little supplier ) I will make it well worth thier while!

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com