Mexican Food - Chicken vs Beef

Author
Liketoeat
Double Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 552
2003/11/03 14:48:37 (permalink)

Mexican Food - Chicken vs Beef

I enjoy but am really not that much of a Mexican food eater. When eating such, I've always tended to go with beef rather than chicken, seafood, or other dishes. However, the last several times I've eaten at a local Mexican restaurant (last time being yesterday noon as it's only place in general area, other than some fast food joints, which is open on Sunday, and does it do a business!) I've gone with chicken rather than beef dishes - whether choosing a chicken instead of a beef selection or taking the chicken option in dishes where there is a choice. I have truly been amazed at how much better (to me at least) the chicken dishes have been than were the beef ones at this restaurant. Don't know if my tastes are changing, if this is something unique to this one restaurant, if I've just been primarily making wrong selection all of these years. I always felt that the spices somewhat overpowered Mexican chicken dishes, but not so in this case. Do any of you who are much more Mexican food connoisseurs than I am have any thoughts on this subject?

32 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1