Terry's Turf Club - Cincy {Pics~UPDATED 10/21/08}

Author
soozycue520
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1031
2008/09/19 00:10:59 (permalink)

Terry's Turf Club - Cincy {Pics~UPDATED 10/21/08}

There have been a lot of reviews/opinions about Terry's Turf Club {4618 Eastern Ave. Cincinnati, OH 45226 513-533-4222}
http://rodeo.cincinnati.com/ent2/entity.aspx?e=215894

Personally, I have been there 2 weeks in a row, and LOVE IT!!! In defense of people who have been there on the weekends, I can imagine that it does get crowded. It's a small place. I have been there both times on Thursday night, and found it to be a friendly place. And on Thursday, it has not been crowded.

First off, Terry of TTC used to be the owner of Neon's, which was a bar in the OTR Main Street District. Obviously, the guy loves neon.

I have read stuff about bad service, but our server, Patti, was GREAT!!! She even remembered our names from last week!! Ask for Patti, if she's working!!

The menu~

The food~

The filet with bearnaise, and crabmeat. Fries on the side, and three sauces to try {red pepper & gaot cheese, blackberry sauce & mango, tequila & jalapeno sauce}.

almost gone~

Burger with blue cheese, burgundy wine sauce with wild mushrooms & truffles, and sauteed onions~

Both times the burger was cooked more than the medium rare I asked for, but the burger was juicy, the fries cooked perfectly, and the sauces and/or toppings were EXCELLENT!!

And, I will say again, the service was excellent, as well. Everyone was very friendly & accomadating.

I found the food & service, and the entire experience to be a-one, top-notch!!!

I will be back, and I will bring my friends!!

18 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1