Stephen Rushmore Jr.
Fri, 01/16/09 1:23 AM
I have lots of updates to share with you.
To get the best experience, you should clear your browser cache by hitting ctrl+f5.
- New Roadfood logo - We were never thrilled with the last one because it was a little difficult to read the text and it always seemed a bit contorted. The new one is much easier on the eyes, scales better, and you may even notice it is in shape of a license plate.
- New Site layout/theme - To reflect new logo and, once again, easier on the eyes. I actually retained a professional graphic designer for the first time ever.
- Home page searches - You can now search restaurants, forums and recipes directly from the home page
- Proximity searches - You can now type in a city/state and it will show you the 30 closest Roadfood eateries
- New ratings for restaurants - We whacked the "Atmosphere" rating and placed greater emphasis on individual food items. Sometime over the weekend everyone will be able to rate food items.
- Single Sign-on support - You don't need to log on/off to BOTH the forum and the core part of the site
- Better support for lower resolutions on forums.
- Lots of other little UI (User Interface) enhancements that you might pick up on.
I certainly think the new layout is a major improvement, and I hope you share in the enthusiasm.
<message edited by Stephen Rushmore Jr. on Fri, 01/16/09 1:53 AM>