Roadfood.com Update

Author
Stephen Rushmore Jr.
Fire Safety Admin
  • Total Posts : 2130
2009/01/16 01:23:52 (permalink)

Roadfood.com Update

I have lots of updates to share with you.
  • New Roadfood logo - We were never thrilled with the last one because it was a little difficult to read the text and it always seemed a bit contorted.  The new one is much easier on the eyes, scales better, and you may even notice it is in shape of a license plate.
  • New Site layout/theme - To reflect new logo and, once again, easier on the eyes.  I actually retained a professional graphic designer for the first time ever.
  • Home page searches - You can now search restaurants, forums and recipes directly from the home page
  • Proximity searches - You can now type in a city/state and it will show you the 30 closest Roadfood eateries
  • New ratings for restaurants - We whacked the "Atmosphere" rating and placed greater emphasis on individual food items.  Sometime over the weekend everyone will be able to rate food items.
  • Single Sign-on support - You don't need to log on/off to BOTH the forum and the core part of the site
  • Better support for lower resolutions on forums.
  • Lots of other little UI (User Interface) enhancements that you might pick up on.
To get the best experience, you should clear your browser cache by hitting ctrl+f5.

I certainly think the new layout is a major improvement, and I hope you share in the enthusiasm.

post edited by Stephen Rushmore Jr. - 2009/01/16 01:53:27

110 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1