The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

I'm Searching for Polish Kielbasa in NC or SC!!!!!!

freebiemail@comporium.net

• Total Posts: 1
I'm Searching for Polish Kielbasa in NC or SC!!!!!! Wed, 02/18/09 1:54 AM (permalink)
Help - Looking to find some good Fresh or Smoked Polish Kielbasa in the Carolina's.  The stuff they package and sell in the stores as Polish Sausage ends up being a very poor excuse.  Having spent many summers in Milwaukee with my grandparents - I know good Polish when I taste it!  Since I am now in SC and all of the family has passed on - I miss my Polish connection.  I know there are many places that sell Kielbasa in and around Milwaukee, Chicago and other areas.  But shipping is so high.  I would rather fill up my gas tank and drive 100 - 200 miles if needed to fill up my ice chest with some good sausage.

I'm living near Charlotte, NC - so does anyone know of a Mom and Pop shop that makes there own in the Carolina's?  Or even a good butcher that knows how to make some good sausages?  Help me please!  I need my Polish fix!
Thanks!!

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 2 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com