Frankly Burgers, Freehold, NJ

Author
ellen4641
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 3531
2009/04/01 21:41:48 (permalink)

Frankly Burgers, Freehold, NJ

I met up with my sister at Strictly Burgers in the Raintree Shopping Center in Freehold...
it's off Route 9 , and there is a nice Foodtown supermarket in the shopping center..

Their single Italian hot dog ($3.75) was PERFECT!
The Pizza bread roll was about the BEST I EVER HAD !  Most of the time I find those rolls are TOO bready, but NOT this time...
                                                                                                                                                                              The 1/3 pound cheeseburger was real good. I got it charbroiled.(one has a CHOICE of charbroiled or on the flat top grill....)  (nice, unique concept to have a choice)

I would order the DOUBLE burger next time, as I think my single burger had some "grill shrinkage"..
it was real good meat, so I want to be able to taste it even MORE...
$4.00 for a 1/3 pound burger; the extra $2.00 for a double is worth it, IMO..

Here's a shot of our table of FUN FOODS!  The FRESH CUT FRIES were real good, too..
the roll for the burger was a bit too bready for me...the owner Ralph said that he had been planning to talk to the bakery about that, as they are suddenly coming out a little too thick..

post edited by Tony Bad - 2009/04/02 09:31:17

25 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1