Hot!Name that Roadfood Restaurant!!

Author
The Travelin Man
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 3760
2009/05/21 17:16:54 (permalink)

Name that Roadfood Restaurant!!

As an homage to this thread on the Roadfood Digest, I have been inspired to see if anyone else is interested in having a little fun with our Roadfood travels.  Periodically, I will post a photo from an outing at a Roadfood-reviewed restaurant, and anyone who doesn't think that this is the stupidest thing since Miss Teen South Carolina can guess where the photo was taken.  I will try to do varying degrees of difficulty - some photos may be an incredibly small crop - others may be full photos.  I will try not to make things completely obvious.  Just to get the feet wet, I will start off with an easy one.

All prize items are valued inclusive of GST and The Travelin' Man takes no responsibility for any variation in item values.  Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of that winner.  Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.  If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, The Travelin' Man may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
  Any tax payable as a result of a prize being awarded or received will be the winner’s responsibility.  Prizes must be claimed in person unless winner is otherwise advised.  ID which includes a photograph, will be required. The collection of prizes is the sole responsibility of the winner. The Travelin' Man takes no responsibility for prizes that are lost or damaged when posted.  Prizes will only be awarded following winner validation and verification.

Good luck.  Oh...and there are no prizes.
post edited by The Travelin Man - 2009/05/21 21:23:21

1133 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1