The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

MATSU Family Restaurant voted #1 in Vally

boyardee65

• Total Posts: 1457
MATSU Family Restaurant voted #1 in Vally Thu, 05/28/09 2:57 AM (permalink)
 Good news, The restaurant that I happen to work at for the last year has been voted number one by the readers of the Vally Frontiersman news paper. We also took first place for "home style" food and second in the lunch category. (only because we don't serve beer or wine.)

We are a classic family owned and operated store and I consider us a "diner" in the true sense of the word. We have daily blue plate specials, we have great burgers, shakes, fries, and breakfast all day. But we also have the best hand cut 12 oz. broiled rib eye steak in the valley. We always have interesting specials every night, like herb crusted halibut with citrus tarter sauce, or beef Stroganoff with fettuccini.

Including me we have at least three cooks who have more than 75 years experience, combined, two of them on the line at any given time. We are a team oriented kitchen most of the time but we do have our share of kitchen staff turnover.

I hope that some of you will come up here to try us out when you make it up here or even recommend us to your friends if they decide to visit.

David O.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com