MATSU Family Restaurant voted #1 in Vally

Author
boyardee65
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1459
2009/05/28 02:57:13 (permalink)

MATSU Family Restaurant voted #1 in Vally

Good news, The restaurant that I happen to work at for the last year has been voted number one by the readers of the Vally Frontiersman news paper. We also took first place for "home style" food and second in the lunch category. (only because we don't serve beer or wine.)

We are a classic family owned and operated store and I consider us a "diner" in the true sense of the word. We have daily blue plate specials, we have great burgers, shakes, fries, and breakfast all day. But we also have the best hand cut 12 oz. broiled rib eye steak in the valley. We always have interesting specials every night, like herb crusted halibut with citrus tarter sauce, or beef Stroganoff with fettuccini.

Including me we have at least three cooks who have more than 75 years experience, combined, two of them on the line at any given time. We are a team oriented kitchen most of the time but we do have our share of kitchen staff turnover.

I hope that some of you will come up here to try us out when you make it up here or even recommend us to your friends if they decide to visit.

David O.

5 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1