The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

Free Washington, DC Eat and Greet

chef marty

• Total Posts: 20
Free Washington, DC Eat and Greet Fri, 06/12/09 5:11 AM (permalink)

The D C Dining Society invites you to join us for a free Eat And Greet at the newly remodeled Dupont Hotel at 1500 New Hampshire Avenue from 5:30 to 7:30 PM, Friday, June 19.

Executive Chef Nenad Stefanovic has taken over the beautiful facility here after stints at Todd English's Disney World location and the famous Palace Hotel in San Francisco. His cuisine is market driven- simple presentations of top quality ingredients with as much local sourcing as possible.

Our evening will include a chance to meet other area foodies, talk cooking with the Chef, tastings of a few of his dishes, a selection of premium Bourbons courtesy of the members of The Kentucky Distillers' Association, and some tastes from Slavin Seafood of Arlington.

There is no charge for this event, but space is limited and reservations are required.

To RSVP, and for additional information about this and other D C Dining Society events scheduled for this summer call me at 202-265-0477 or e-mail chefmartydc@aol.com.

Happy eating, Chef Marty

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com