Linden, NJ September 14 week

Author
Buffalo Tarheel
Double Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 503
2009/09/10 20:41:43 (permalink)

Linden, NJ September 14 week

Sorry for the late notice, but I have a trip to Linden, NJ next week starting on Monday September 14 and finishing probably Thursday morning - I need to be back in Buffalo for the Roadfood tour coming up and am looking forward to meeting all who are coming.  Anyway, the point of this post is to see if any area Roadfooders would care to get together for a meal on Monday and / or Tuesday and / or Wednesday night (how is that for sentence structure?)    I realize that the evenings don't give a lot of time, and I also know that many of you all have a Hot Dog tour coming up later in September, so next week may not be the greatest time.  That's fine, and I have the technology to find good places to eat.  But if anyone would like to get together, I would be glad to have your company.  Whenever I have made time for finding other RF-ers on earlier trips, I have had a really great time: thanks ayersian, doggydaddy, nocarolina, tntinct, and any others who were gracious and kind enough to show me around.  Feel free to PM me or respond to this post.

10 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Trial Version 5.1