The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

An unofficial non bus hot dog tour of Central/South Jersey.

Change Page: < 1234 | Showing page 4 of 4, messages 91 to 118 of 118
leethebard

• Total Posts: 6083
Re:An unofficial non bus hot dog tour of Central/South Jersey. Sun, 03/7/10 8:34 AM (permalink)
Consolation prize...family wants to check out Super dooper Weenie on the way home...we'll compare notes!!!

thegratefuldad

• Total Posts: 3
    Re:An unofficial non bus hot dog tour of Central/South Jersey. Mon, 03/8/10 1:47 PM (permalink)
    If you get a chance you may want to add WOODY'S (hot dogs) in Hartford CT to that trip home.

thegratefuldad

• Total Posts: 3
      Re:An unofficial non bus hot dog tour of Central/South Jersey. Mon, 03/8/10 2:03 PM (permalink)

www.woodyshotdog.com
      is the website for woody's (was on man vs food)
      sorry for edit, still trying to learn how to use this forum

<message edited by thegratefuldad on Mon, 03/8/10 2:09 PM>

Mobistro

• Total Posts: 7
        Re:An unofficial non bus hot dog tour of Central/South Jersey. Tue, 03/9/10 6:59 AM (permalink)
        I would soon let you know depending on my schedule!

John Sagi

• Total Posts: 146
          Re:An unofficial non bus hot dog tour of Central/South Jersey. Thu, 03/11/10 11:27 PM (permalink)
          Well it is two days till the Central South Jersey tour. It seems like the posts are scrambled and talking about everything but the tour.

It sounds like we may get rain, but as far as postponing the tour it is impossible to reschedule. It will happen and all the vendors are ready.

I was at D.A.Barsch German Butcher Shop where I've been told he has made his special relish and if he has the time we may be sampling a new hot dog he has developed. I can't say much more, because if he is as busy as he was today he may not get the time. It dose sound interesting.

I was starting to worry about the shirts because they still weren't in, but got the call to pick them up at 10:30 Friday mourning.

See you all on Saturday.

John
          <message edited by John Sagi on Thu, 03/11/10 11:29 PM>

leethebard

• Total Posts: 6083
            Re:An unofficial non bus hot dog tour of Central/South Jersey. Fri, 03/12/10 12:34 AM (permalink)
            Guys have a great ,happy,and safe day of dog eating and good fellowship. Wish I was breaking bread with you....have a dog for me...oh and take lots of pictures!!!!

wanderingjew

• Total Posts: 7407
              • Roadfood Insider
              Re:An unofficial non bus hot dog tour of Central/South Jersey. Fri, 03/12/10 8:50 AM (permalink)
              leethebard

Guys have a great ,happy,and safe day of dog eating and good fellowship. Wish I was breaking bread with you....have a dog for me...oh and take lots of pictures!!!!

The day you actually go on a meet n greet is the day I start eating McDonalds!

Applecheeks

• Total Posts: 52
                Re:An unofficial non bus hot dog tour of Central/South Jersey. Fri, 03/12/10 9:42 AM (permalink)
                I will not be able to join you on the tour tomorrow as I am not feeling well this week.  I wish you all an enjoyable time and hope to see you on another tour soon.

Benzee

• Total Posts: 1872
                  Re:An unofficial non bus hot dog tour of Central/South Jersey. Fri, 03/12/10 6:07 PM (permalink)
                  Hello all ,

Have a great time tommorrow on the tour , will not be coming due to my sons bowling league party that had been rescheduled  due to the last storm , I posted on the other thread also I think .
                  Will make arrangements to get the shirt with John .
                  Dont know if Lou made arrangements to go with Hot dog king , have not heard from the king .

Benzee

Matt Gleason

• Total Posts: 689
                    Re:An unofficial non bus hot dog tour of Central/South Jersey. Fri, 03/12/10 6:29 PM (permalink)
                    I have not heard from Lou.

As for going, I won't know for sure until tomorrow morning.

LeadBelly

• Total Posts: 93
                      Re:An unofficial non bus hot dog tour of Central/South Jersey. Fri, 03/12/10 7:20 PM (permalink)
                      I have to cancel out as well. The weather down here is going to go into flood watch and I'm not sure that driving from Baltimore to Freehold in heavy rain all the way is a great idea. Probably turn a three hour trip into a four hour plus trip. 

Hope you guys have fun. I'm kind of bummed. I had scheduled my weeks vacation to start with tomorrow and I was going to travel on from there but looks like its all kind of washed out. Oh well. Hopefully the trip to Pittsburgh at weeks end goes off without a hitch.

allan

Benzee

Re:An unofficial non bus hot dog tour of Central/South Jersey. Fri, 03/12/10 10:23 PM (permalink)

Hey King ,
                        I believe Lou would have reached out by now if he wanted to meet up with you .
                        Good luck if you go and have fun everyone

Benzee

John Sagi

Re:An unofficial non bus hot dog tour of Central/South Jersey. Sat, 03/13/10 9:33 AM (permalink)
                          Sorry for not responding last night. my computor connection was down. Must of been the winds.

It is 9:30 am, they predict heavy rains later this evening. At this time it is slightly windy with light mist.

See you all at New England Hot Dogs.

John
                          <message edited by John Sagi on Sat, 03/13/10 5:41 PM>

John Sagi

Re:An unofficial non bus hot dog tour of Central/South Jersey. Sat, 03/13/10 5:51 PM (permalink)
                            I want to thank everyone who weathered the storm and made the Central/South Jersey Tour a success.

Also thank you to the owners of the establishments that made the group feel welcomed and appreciated.

More comments will come later.

Those who ordered the T-Shirts and wasn't able to attend, please let me know where to send them.

Thank you again

John

John Fox

• Total Posts: 2313
                              Re:An unofficial non bus hot dog tour of Central/South Jersey. Sun, 03/14/10 10:58 AM (permalink)
                              I had a great time yesterday at the Central/South Jersey Hot Dog Tour. Heavy rains and wind made it a little tough travelling, but a good day for eating hot dogs. What better way to spend a rainy day than eating hot dogs and hanging out with some great people? There were between 15 and 20 of us in attendance. Because of the weather, 12 people cancelled.

John Sagi organized this Tour and did a fantastic job of picking the places and putting everything together. He also designed and provided tee shirts. Thanks John. Thanks also to the brave people who attended and helped make this a special day. Thank you to those working at the places we visited for their service and willingness to answer my many questions. Michelle and Jeff, thanks for letting me ride with you. Michelle also posted pictures on Facebook. You can see them here: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=152217418818&ref=ts We were joined by a true celebrity, Steve "the Terminator" Keiner, Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Champion of 1999 and the last American champion before Joey Chestnut. Steve also attended the very first New Jersey Hot Dog Tour in 2004.

We started off at the New England Hot Dog Company. Out of the 5 stops, I've only been to Frankly Burgers & More previously so New England and the rest were new to me although I did know a little about each stop from reading posts on this forum and speaking to some of the owners. I was pleasantly surprised at New England. This was because I really wasn't expecting too much from an out of state chain that prepares hot dogs on a roller grill and has so many options with brands of hot dogs and topping choices that it seems to me that they would have a hard time doing everything well and keeping all of the products fresh.

I was pleased to find out that they did away with the roller grill at this particular location. Our dogs were prepared on a griddle and served on split-top New England rolls. You had a choice of having your bun steamed or toasted.

Dogs available here included a half pound Black Angus dog (Farmland brand), footlong natural casing Boars Head beef dog, footlong natural casing Boars Head beef and pork dog, smaller skinless Boars Head beef/pork, skinless Kosher dog (Hebrew National), organic beef dog, turkey dog, and veggie dog. There are a slew of topping combinations. At each stop I ordered my dog with mustard and had chili on half of the dog. This way I could get a taste of the actual dog unencumbered while also sampling the chili. As to the brands served here Hebrew National is a quality dog, Boars Head beef is one of my 3 or 4 favorite beef dogs, their beef/pork is average in my opinion. I've never had the Farmland Angus dog or the organic dog. I will not eat a turkey or veggie dog.

Towards the end of our visit one of the owners was on the phone with an employee. I had her ask about some of the brands. Prior to this the people working there didn't know what they were serving. I had them check the boxes. Some of the brands they didn't have boxes because they discarded them and put the franks in containers. Since I was curious about the brand of kosher dog, this is what I ordered. I could tell it was Hebrew National, and this was confirmed later by the owner who previously used Best Kosher until they were discontinued.

My dog was grilled and served on a toasted New England bun with mustard and chili on half. Excellent bun, good dog prepared well and hot enough. The chili (semi homemade) wasn't great. I would skip it next time. Overall a good solid dog and a nice start to the day. The girls working there were pleasant and provided good service. New England has so many options and choices. I only had one dog, and while it was good and prepared well, I would rather see a place concentrate on a minimum of brands, toppings, etc and do them well.

The biggest negative is that the employees, while pleasant, personable, and efficient, are given very little training/information regarding the brands of hot dogs that they serve. I don't know if this is a result of the company being an out of state chain that's not familiar with New Jersey hot dog culture or what, but there are many customers who want to know a little bit more about what they're eating than "all beef" or "footlong". I do appreciate the owner being contacted and answering questions.

Based on my one experience here, I would say that New England serves good (though too many) brands of dogs and prepares them well. I would return if I was in the area but wouldn't make it a destination spot.

Next was Frankly Burgers & More. I've been here several times and enjoy their hot dogs. They serve Best Provisions natural casing franks (my favorite beef dog) and a Schickhaus beef/pork frank. The beef dogs come in several sizes and you can get them deep fried or grilled. All dogs are served on a New England split-top bun with the choice of having it toasted on the griddle or not. They also serve a very good Italian Hot Dog that I've enjoyed on prior visits.

I had the natural casing 5 to a lb Beef dog (the old Syd's dog) prepared on the griddle. Most places that serve this dog charbroil it like Syd's. You can get it this way here also, but I chose to have it on the griddle as a change of pace. The dogs here are consistently good and mine was delicious as always. Great bun, hot, juicy, and flavorful dog topped with Admiration deli mustard, my favorite.

It was busy when we were there and it took an awful long time to be served. This is in part due to everything being cooked to order. The dogs were enjoyed by the group as a whole and it was worth the wait.

Next up, Boardwalk Hot Dogs in Brick. Here they serve the quarter pound Schickhaus beef/pork dog. This is a quality German style frankfurter that the famous Max's in Long Branch uses. Boardwalk also offers an Italian Hot Dog (on authentic pizza bread) but they use the same Schickhaus frank. While there were many people eating Italian Hot Dogs, I feel that a mild beef/pork dog is the wrong dog. This sandwich goes much better with an all beef (preferably Best's) dog.

The regular dogs are prepared on a griddle and finished off on a grill. While I like Schickhaus franks, I didn't like my dog here. It was too dry. I like my dogs fairly well done, but this was too well done. Too much time on the grill. It also tasted bland for a Shickhaus. The roll was too big and hard for a hot dog roll. Too much bread. It would have been better suited for a meatball sandwich.

I didn't like the chili either. It tasted like the beef in beef a roni. And it was overly spicy.

Our next destination was Zuka's Hot Grill in Toms River. I've heard good things about Zuka's and was looking forward to coming here. It lived up to the hype and then some. They offer a Sabrett dirty water dog, a Thumann's deep fried dog, and an Italian Hot Dog. Let me mention that all of the places we visited offer more than hot dogs. And many of the offerings are quite good. But I come for hot dogs and will focus on them. I did have a taste of corned beef which was excellent. Others raved about the desserts here.

I spoke with Lynn, one of the owners along with another woman (the cook) whose name escapes me. Zuka's is a cozy little place that is immaculate and run by people who truly care and know about what they are serving. They are from North Jersey and are familiar with the many hot dog establishments in the state.

I had the Thumann's deep fryer with mustard and chili on half. The dog is the same as what's served at Rutt's, Hirams, and many North Jersey Texas Weiner joints. It's prepared well here which means that they leave it in the fryer long enough. Many do not. Two chili's are offered. A regular chili and a Texas Weiner sauce. I had a taste of the regular chili. It was meaty and good. The Texas Weiner sauce I had on half of my dog. It was exceptional. In fact, I'll go so far as to say that I liked it better than any Texas Weiner chili served in North Jersey with the exception of Pappy's. Zuka's is in the same league. The two best Texas Weiner (thin, spicy, clove and cinannamon flavor) chili sauces in my opinion. I regret not having it on the whole dog.

Zuka's serves a dirty water natural casing Sabrett. It's small at 11 to a lb, but priced accordingly. Too many places serve an 11 or even 12 to a lb and charge what others do serving a much bigger dog. The Italian Hot Dog here uses pizza bread from a bakery in Staten Island. I did not have it, but it looked good and sturdy. Those who did liked it. They use Sabrett skinless dogs for the Italian. I did sample one of Ellen's potatoes. Sliced thin, it was browned nicely and tasted good. I think I would like their Italian Hot Dog though I prefer Best's hot dogs to Sabrett.

Zuka's was a great stop. Open less than a year, they have everything I look for in a hot dog joint. A great fresh product prepared well, good service, and knowledgeable owners who are there and have a passion for what they are doing. Along with Frankly Burgers, Zuka's is my favorite hot dog joint below North Jersey and one of my favorites anywhere. A standout chili and definitely a place I'd go out of my way for. I know where I'll be spending my time when my family drags me to Seaside Heights.

Our final stop was D.A. Barsch in Toms River. Not a hot dog restaurant, but a true German style butcher shop. While we have many in North Jersey, there are few I know of in Central/South Jersey. John Sagi did a great job in discovering this place. As usual I spent a little time grilling the owner. Mr. Barsch's family has been making sausage for years. His roots go back to Germany and his family even supplied sausage to the Olympics the year they were held there!

They had a nice spread laid out for us with franks, kielbasy, cheese franks, sauerkraut, and a few other items. One of the pots contained some of John Sagi's chili, which happens to be my favorite. It went well with the German franks. Mr. Barsch also gave out samples of his other meats. I tasted kabanosy, metwurst, and andouie; all excellent. Unfortunately they were out of bratwurst. I wanted to take some home. I did buy some of their excellent homemade German frankfurters. These are made with whole cuts of quality pork (90%), and beef trimmings (10%). No fillers and naturally smoked in their smokehouse.

I had one of these franks at the store with John Sagi's chili on half. This is one of the best German franks I've ever tasted. While I never had anything less than good at a butcher shop or pork store, the franks here as good as any I've had anywhere and surpass most butcher shop franks which is high praise indeed. If I lived in the area I would get these all the time. I will be having them for my next dinner.

Mr. Barsch's daughter was there and was very helpful in serving us and answering questions. Many thanks to D.A. Barsch for their generosity.

I look forward to hearing the opinions of those who attended. Thanks again for making this a special day. There are pictures on Hot Dog Nation's facebook page. See here:  http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=152217418818&ref=ts

To sum up, the New England Hot Dog Co. served a solid dog, Frankly Burgers had the best beef dog and was good as always; I didn't care for the dog or chili at Boardwalk Hot Dogs; Zuka's was great; tremendous Texas Weiner chili; D.A. Barsch had the best beef/pork dog of the day and one of the best I've tasted. The company and comraderie were second to none; just wish the weather was better and more could have attended.

Benzee

Re:An unofficial non bus hot dog tour of Central/South Jersey. Sun, 03/14/10 11:58 AM (permalink)

Hello all ,

Glad everyone had a good time yesterday .
                                I did not cancel due to the weather but my sons bowling  party that as been rescheduled twice already , a little rain does not bother the Benzee . Family first , you all are my second family

Any pics of our Hot Dog Hero Steve Keiner ? The last American to bring home the belt before Joey Chestnut , would love to get him on the 7th Annual Jersey Hot Dog Tour in Sept if he is available .

Sagiman sent you a pm on the shirts

another xcelllent trip report from NJ foremost authority on Hot Dogs John Fox

Benzee

johnhughes442

• Total Posts: 20
                                  Re:An unofficial non bus hot dog tour of Central/South Jersey. Sun, 03/14/10 2:08 PM (permalink)
                                  Sounds like a great time.  Sorry I missed it.  Had to deal with a basement full of water.  Looking forward to the tour in September.

ken8038

• Total Posts: 1560
                                    Re:An unofficial non bus hot dog tour of Central/South Jersey. Sun, 03/14/10 9:41 PM (permalink)
                                    Hey guys (and gals? I know Ellen was there, not sure who else) I'm glad you had a great time in spite of the rain and I'm sorry I missed it. I knew from start I wouldn't be able to join you as I had to attend what turned out to be the Wettest Wedding in History.

But, it turned out that on Friday my daughter's Boyfriend asked me if I could help him move a few things from his grandmother's house in Toms River back to his parent's house here in Union County. He said he'd buy me lunch, and knowing he doesn't have much money (ex Airforce now Grad Student) I suggested a mini tour of Boardwalk and Zuka's.  I didn't want to post my opinions until after the tour becuase I felt I would somehow be trying to upsatge the tour, so I waited til now.

John (Fox), my experience was somewhat opposite yours. I liked the Boardwalk Dog very much. Maybe mine was cooked properly (We were the only ones there at Noon on Friday). But I agree with you on the chili, for me it ruined the dog, way too tomatoey. I didn't mind the big roll though, for a 1/4 pound dog it was fine.

At Zuka's I got 2 Deep Fried dogs and a large order of Fries which we spilt. The dogs were OK but didn't seem like Thumann's although I assume they were. Do they make a smaller dog? The fries however were among the best I have ever had. Wow!

Then I dragged the BF over to Barsch and bought some dogs and Bratwurst for today, but our cookout was rained out. Based on your review of thier dogs I can't wait, maybe when it clears up during the week. I also bought some of the Andouille, based on a delicious free sample they gave us. I agree, very nice people.

Oh, and if anyone is in the area of Boardwalk on a Friday, the Red Lion Inn just down the block has one of the best complimentary Happy Hour buffets I've ever encountered, for the price of a beer or drink. I was there last year with a couple of friends after a round of golf nearby.

John Fox, thanks again for the detailed review, and John Sagi, thanks for the tour research, I knew about Boardwalk but not know about Zuka's and Barsch. Hope to catch you next time.

stryyk

• Total Posts: 18
                                      Re:An unofficial non bus hot dog tour of Central/South Jersey. Sun, 03/14/10 10:43 PM (permalink)
                                      Hi John,

It was great renewing some old acquaintances, and meeting up with many new soon to be friends. As you said, the weather made traveling difficult but the hotdogs and camaraderie made for a very good day.

The natural casing all beef dog I had at New England Hotdogs with the Sabrett onions was very tasty and the split top rolls, which I prefer are a welcome change to the normal roll I am used to in South Jersey.

At Frankly Burgers and more I had a quarter pound natural casing dog with chili which was very enjoyable. I found the chili on the beefy side and very nicely seasoned. The dog was well cooked and Ralph, ( the owner?)  has a very well run production line. It was  a very nice gesture for him to give the tour gratis fountain sodas, thanks Ralph. His burgers looked very tasty too.

Our third stop, Boardwalk Hotdogs was probaply my least favorite dog, I had the guarter pound Schickhouse dog. The beef /pork combination had a very pale color, it had a very soft and airy consistancy when you first bit into it. I did not like the taste of the bun. The spicy sauted onions I had on top of the dog seemed to be flavored with just some commercial hot sauce definitely not to my liking.

Zukas Hot Grill has a very nice set up, the people working behind the counter were very personable and made you feel like you wanted to hang out there. I had a Sabrett dirty water dog with grilled onions which was tasty but I should have opted for a Thumanns deep fryer instead.

Zukas has a number of tasty looking baked goods and some really exceptional looking empanadas. If I was not on a hotdog quest I would have polished off a pulled pork empanada with rojhas sauce, a eggplant, pepper and onion empanada, and a apple empanada in that order, they looked delish. I will definitely go back to Zukas.

At the D.A. Barsch German Butcher Shop, our last stop, I loved the German hotdogs I sampled but the star of the show to me was the special Italian dogs that Mr. Barsh created for the tour he combined the essence of the Italian hotdog by combining the meat with potatoes, onions, and peppers, they were absolutely awsome his special relish, and sweet German mustard were superb.

The other true star at this tasting was Johns Sagi "The Chili Man's" chili , undoubtly the best chili I have ever tasted. Hail to the supreme chili master!!!

Again I want to say a bad weather day became a sunshine filled eating day due to the food, and company. Benzee please put me down for the September tour, I look forward to the next get together.

John S very nice job on the t-shirts let me know if you have a spare XL  for me  thank you John Fox, and Ellen for your efforts in making the Central New Jersey Tour a successful and enjoyable event.

Steve "The Hotdogterminator" Keiner

ellen4641

• Total Posts: 3531
                                        Re:An unofficial non bus hot dog tour of Central/South Jersey. Mon, 03/15/10 2:20 AM (permalink)
                                        Great detailed reviews, JOHN FOX, and STRYYK !!
                                        Well said, Stryyk (aka Steve) regarding bad weather becoming a SUNSHINE filled eating day!
                                        Yup, sunny food AND company !!!

And AGREED, that ZUKA'S made us really feel wanted there... Lynn and Karen schmoozed so
                                        nice with us ...  (ZUKA could not be there, as he is a DOG , after all !!) (not a hot dog, but
                                        their dog )

My favorite hot dog was from FRANKLY BURGERS , Freehold, NJ.... (the brand was BEST'S)        while ZUKA'S was a close 2nd...with their Sabrett Italian Dog)

I will add download all my Hot Dog Tour pics to my Flickr page, and post a link here!
                                        I'll add descriptions, etc ...... 
                                        & I will look forward to all your comments!
                                        <message edited by ellen4641 on Mon, 03/15/10 2:26 AM>

signman

• Total Posts: 1743
                                          Re:An unofficial non bus hot dog tour of Central/South Jersey. Mon, 03/15/10 2:27 AM (permalink)
                                          John, Ken & Steve...thanks for the great reports. 

Dog Boss

• Total Posts: 206
                                            Re:An unofficial non bus hot dog tour of Central/South Jersey. Mon, 03/15/10 7:52 PM (permalink)
                                            just had power restored , we have been out of juice since 6.30pm saturday, i was home just a short time before the lights went out, lost 1/2 of my roof, first est. is in for 5k.    power was close to 48 hours........... i know some are waiting to here my Comments on and about  the tour, i'll post in a few day's, need to get caught up on somethings here..................

Dog Boss .....

John Fox

• Total Posts: 2313
                                              Re:An unofficial non bus hot dog tour of Central/South Jersey. Mon, 03/15/10 8:37 PM (permalink)
                                              Good luck. I thought I had it bad with water in my basement. It was nice to finally meet you after reading your posts. Your personality is as big as you are.

ellen4641

• Location: Egg Harbor Township, NJ
                                                Re:An unofficial non bus hot dog tour of Central/South Jersey. Tue, 03/16/10 1:27 AM (permalink)
                                                Here's a homemade COLLAGE I made of our CENTRAL/SOUTH JERSEY HOT DOG TOUR group!!
                                                (since it was too darn RAINY/WINDY outside to take that customary outdoor group shot!!

.....hope you enjoy !!
                                                It was amazing we pulled off this Hot Dog Tour in the storm!
                                                Kudos to you, JOHN SAGI , our host! And it was great seeing you again, as always, JOHN FOX !!    And MICHELLE, it was so cool to "meat" a new Roadfood gal pal !  It's tough finding
                                                gals I could really talk pastrami , hot dogs, and burnt ends with ! (etc!)

Nice to spend the day with all 17 of you ! And looks like we all emerged safely from the storm, and all the hot dog eating !!

ellen4641

Re:An unofficial non bus hot dog tour of Central/South Jersey. Wed, 03/17/10 12:36 AM (permalink)
                                                  And here's an infamous JOHN FOX shot .......!!!

John is about to bite into a Shickhaus beef/pork dog from Boardwalk Hot Dogs, Brick Township, NJ ....
                                                  Doing what he loves doing best !!

ellen4641

Re:An unofficial non bus hot dog tour of Central/South Jersey. Sun, 03/21/10 11:58 PM (permalink)
                                                    Here's 85 pics from our Central/South Jersey Hot Dog Tour, 3-13-10...thanks again, John Sagi!!  You put together a great tour...! (17 of us coming together in the rainstorm)
                                                    My FLICKR pics from our tour attached...
                                                    http://www.flickr.com/photos/66837733@N00/sets/72157623531536553/
                                                    Hope you enjoy! 

sk bob

• Total Posts: 1801
                                                      • Location: South Daytona, FL
                                                      Re:An unofficial non bus hot dog tour of Central/South Jersey. Mon, 03/22/10 8:53 AM (permalink)
                                                      looks like everybody had a great time.
                                                      thanks for the pics Ellen

ChrisOC

• Total Posts: 902
                                                        • Location: Ocean City, NJ
                                                        Re:An unofficial non bus hot dog tour of Central/South Jersey. Mon, 03/22/10 9:28 AM (permalink)
                                                        Great pics, Ellen.  Looks like evryone had a good time in spite of the rain.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark
                                                          Change Page: < 1234 | Showing page 4 of 4, messages 91 to 118 of 118

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
                                                          • No New Messages
                                                          • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                                                          • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                                                          • Locked w/ New Messages
                                                          • Locked w/o New Messages
                                                          • Read Message
                                                          • Post New Thread
                                                          • Reply to message
                                                          • Post New Poll
                                                          • Submit Vote
                                                          • Post reward post
                                                          • Delete my own posts
                                                          • Delete my own threads
                                                          • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
                                                          What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com